Sponsored

What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today?

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
  • Banned
This didn't seem to fit into any of the other "What did you do ____ your Gladiator" so I made it for all the ancillary things which are necessitated by our beloved hunks of metal, plastic, and petroleum products.

Been wanting this for a while.

I lifted the back 3" and didn't like stuffing wood blocks under the jack to get sufficient altitude.

This should cover it for the 3½" lift on the front. 28½"!! 24¼" without the load spreader which I don't think is going to work too well.

Harbor Freight piled all their features into this jack: low profile, high lift, and the all convenient foot pump for $229 no discount.
I hate paying retail but my last excursion was way too wonky trying to make the shorter jacks work.

My new jack is excited to meet the Gladiator.

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? 20220129_181304

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? 20220129_175909
Sponsored

Last edited:

GotGladiator

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator MaxTow
This didn't seem to fit into any of the other "What did you do ____ your Gladiator" so I made it for all the ancillary things which are necessitated by our beloved hunks of metal, plastic, and petroleum products.

I lifted the back 3" and didn't like stuffing wood blocks under the jack to get sufficient altitude.

This should cover it for the 3½" lift on the front. 28½"!! 24¼" without the load spreader which I don't think is going to work too well.

Harbor Freight piled all their features into this jack: low profile, high lift, and the all convenient foot pump for $229 no discount.
I hate paying retail but my last excursion was way too wonky trying to make the shorter jacks work.

I think you bought the jack just to match the color of your G.👌

Sponsored

Talon_Wolfe

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Firecracker Red
I backed into a parking spot at lunch and when I came out my Gladiator made a friend! (Mine’s the red one)

Plus I got these little guys, which look almost identical to mine! The small one is a hot wheel I found a while back and the larger one I recently found in my dealership’s parts department. They look great in my office!!

DBF313C6-53FB-44F7-90C8-EB065BE2A67A.jpeg

ED0609AA-6E99-4B4F-820C-63993A48B65C.jpeg

Sponsored

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? ED0609AA-6E99-4B4F-820C-63993A48B65C

Jeep Gladiator What Did You Do FOR Your Gladiator Today? ED0609AA-6E99-4B4F-820C-63993A48B65C
I bought the same jack when I lifted my JLUR. Great deal for the cost. I love Harbor Freight. I can waste several hours in there.

GotGladiator

First Name
Carlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator MaxTow
Your costco has a car wash???!!!!!
Yes. Funny, it was our final paper to write during my college years. My professor probably submitted a proposal to Costco. Lol.

OP
OP
Pescatoral Pursuit

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
Ordered a new front bumper for it, the knock-off steel mopar one. Been looking at bumpers for months and just kept going back to the mopar/oem look.
It's a good looking bumper and I initially regretted not ordering it but I'm happier with my stubby that I can hang shackles from.
I do miss the versatility and talking with another jeeper of all the problems that having an exposed tire in an accident could add, is something I think about.
Sponsored