Reintroduction

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I need to figure out how to replace a broken part on my BAK Revolver X4s. The plastic cover on the tailgate side broke off and so did the mounting bracket where the clip goes in. Truck is currently in the shop, but I will get a picture when I get it back.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
I need to figure out how to replace a broken part on my BAK Revolver X4s. The plastic cover on the tailgate side broke off and so did the mounting bracket where the clip goes in. Truck is currently in the shop, but I will get a picture when I get it back.
That particularly I would reach out directly to BAK Industries, they handle the majority of warranty/replacements and would be able to assist - 818-365-9000

MAR5163JT

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
interested in purchasing BAK Revolver X4, are you running any deals for the forum?

Sponsored

AU_Thach

First Name
Thach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
I am interested in the Bak MX4 pricing. Just got my Mojave a week ago and it's time to start the mod process.

mikeviv18

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Looking for tires, 35x12.5x17, either Toyo AT3's or ProComp All terrain, can you get them or are they all on back order? Thanks.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Looking for tires, 35x12.5x17, either Toyo AT3's or ProComp All terrain, can you get them or are they all on back order? Thanks.
Just replied back to your email!

rla98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy k10
Good morning,
I am interested in pricing for Rock Slide Engineering Step Sliders with the light kit for my 2022 JT.
Thanks!

Sponsored

Gladiator832

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2013 Ram Sport
Occupation
Plant Manager
Oracle please take note......This is what good customer service looks like! đź‘Ť

Maccam26

First Name
Marc-Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I’ve had good luck with RealTruck on every purchase. They’ve quickly addressed an issue on dented parts I received. A+ folks

Last edited:

bemarsh

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Gladiator Mojave
We just got our X4S delivered and installed. We had a plastic cap on the top that was cracked, called Bak and they immediately processed a replacement. Product looks great, looking forward to putting it to use. Thank you Alex @RealTruck !

mikeviv18

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Alex,

I have a Support Ticket # 2599268, out there with Real truck. It is a warranty claim against Mickey Thompson, on their new Legend Baja EXP tire, I ordered (4) of these from Real Truck, 315x70x17, 3 of the tries balanced great, the 4th tire did nit balance, yes they used a Road Force balance machine, while trying to balance the tire the Road Force rejected the tire. The tire place tried to balance it the best they could on a Non Road force machine. It took 16oz and not balanced so that I could at least drive the Gladiator locally. They told me the tire is out of round according to the Road Force machine. Anything over 65 miles per hour get a vibration in the seat, so no Interstate driving. How long does it take to get a warranty claim from Mickey Thompson? Thank you for the outstanding service. Mike

Last edited:

SSinGA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2018 JLUR, 2016 JKRHR, 2022 MK8 GTI
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cube Monkey
My recent order was handled very promptly and shipped super fast. The price was excellent as well.
Sponsored