Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Jeep® Brand Salutes US Military With Special Limited-edition Freedom Package for 2023 Gladiator and Wrangler

screen-shot-2022-07-01-at-12-33-02-pm-jpg.jpg

• Jeep® brand offers Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom special editions to honor servicemen and servicewomen
  • Military-themed exterior and interior design cues include an Oscar Mike badge, as well as an American flag decal
  • Winch-capable steel front bumper and steel rock rails
  • Jeep brand will make a $250 donation to military charities with every Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom edition sold
  • Orders for 2023 Freedom special editions are available this month for a limited time
July 1, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - As a tribute to U.S. military members, the Jeep® brand is offering a military-themed, special limited-edition Freedom package for the 2023 Gladiator and Wrangler, featuring military-themed exterior and interior design cues. The Jeep brand will make a $250 donation to military charities with every Freedom edition sold.

“With our 1941 origins rooted in the military, we at the Jeep brand are proud of our heritage, and the Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom editions are a tribute to all the servicemen and servicewomen,” said Jim Morrison, senior vice president and head of Jeep brand North America. “Through these special editions, this Fourth of July we honor those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for their country and support those who have served and continue to serve.”

The Jeep Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom special-edition vehicles include capability enhancements and unique exterior features, such as an Oscar Mike badge on the rear tailgate/swing gate. The 2023 Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom editions also feature LED headlamps and fog lamps, body-color fender flares, winch-capable steel front bumper, steel rock rails, black wheels and accents and an American flag decal along the side of each vehicle. Inside, the Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom special editions boast leather-trimmed cloth seats and black accent stitching.

All active and recently retired service members also qualify for $500 military bonus cash for 2023 Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom special editions.

Available for a limited time, orders will open for both Freedom special editions later this month, with vehicles scheduled to start arriving to Jeep dealers in time for Veterans Day. The Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom editions are available on the Sport S trim at a package price of $3,295.

Both Jeep Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom special editions come standard with the Jeep Wave customer service program. The premium owner loyalty program is filled with exciting benefits and exclusive perks, including:
  • Three years of worry-free maintenance at Jeep dealerships
  • 24/7 support via phone or online chat
  • Vehicle protection including 24/7 roadside assistance and first-day loaner coverage
  • VIP access to select, exclusive Jeep brand events

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Gladiator Freedom Package Limited Edition Announced Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 12.33.02 PM
Sponsored

Higher_Ground

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
I like that they've got a steel bumper package for the Sport S trim but I'm not sure I'd want the rest at that price. Seems like it still comes with the plastic rear bumper?

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
I like that they've got a steel bumper package for the Sport S trim but I'm not sure I'd want the rest at that price. Seems like it still comes with the plastic rear bumper?
LEDs, leather, rock slides, steel bumper. I think the hard top is included. I believe the 21 also had the Rubicon rear bumper guards.
It was definitely the best deal in '21 and looks like that may also be the case here.

Higher_Ground

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Hard top would make more sense at that price to me. I ended up with the "Popular equipment" package in 2020 IIRC - hard top, tow upgrade (not max tow), and 7" display but it was a lot cheaper option.

It didn't come with nearly as much, but that is a double edge sword if you don't want everything. I like packaged options but you're at the mercy of what's included (or excluded).

As far as the best deal they haven't even started making 2023s yet! That being said, if there is a mid year price increase the first ones will be the cheapest :)

Sponsored

onewhippedpuppy

Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Aerospace
Flag positioning on passenger side are wrong.
Yup, first thing I noticed. Pretty amateur hour thing to miss for your patriotic special edition.

dodgeman70592

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2011 Challenger SRT IE #94, 2023 392XR
Occupation
Sales Manager

Trailman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Yup, first thing I noticed. Pretty amateur hour thing to miss for your patriotic special edition.
The average person doesn't know. The average service member should. So the question is who the target market is. They've probably done market research that shows most people go "why is that flag backwards?"

Should they fix it? Yeah. But I doubt it is an oversight. Probably intentional.

Sponsored

Daddiator54

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Freedom
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I absolutely love my Freedom 21 with max tow. Best combo imo if you weren’t going with the rubicon or mojave. Can’t recall if hard top is standard but mine came with one.

The rear bumper is also steel.

I thought I read somewhere a while back that the freedom trim got cut. I guess just for the 22’?

Last edited:

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
If you get the steel bumper group, rear will be too

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
Interesting comments about the flag. Following U.S. Code, the union is displayed in the flag's own upper right... or observers upper left.

it_trailblzr

First Name
Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTO
Occupation
Social Extrovert
Jeep® Brand Salutes US Military With Special Limited-edition Freedom Package for 2023 Gladiator and Wrangler

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Gladiator Freedom Package Limited Edition Announced Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 12.33.02 PM

• Jeep® brand offers Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom special editions to honor servicemen and servicewomen
  • Military-themed exterior and interior design cues include an Oscar Mike badge, as well as an American flag decal
  • Winch-capable steel front bumper and steel rock rails
  • Jeep brand will make a $250 donation to military charities with every Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom edition sold
  • Orders for 2023 Freedom special editions are available this month for a limited time
July 1, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - As a tribute to U.S. military members, the Jeep® brand is offering a military-themed, special limited-edition Freedom package for the 2023 Gladiator and Wrangler, featuring military-themed exterior and interior design cues. The Jeep brand will make a $250 donation to military charities with every Freedom edition sold.

“With our 1941 origins rooted in the military, we at the Jeep brand are proud of our heritage, and the Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom editions are a tribute to all the servicemen and servicewomen,” said Jim Morrison, senior vice president and head of Jeep brand North America. “Through these special editions, this Fourth of July we honor those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for their country and support those who have served and continue to serve.”

The Jeep Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom special-edition vehicles include capability enhancements and unique exterior features, such as an Oscar Mike badge on the rear tailgate/swing gate. The 2023 Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom editions also feature LED headlamps and fog lamps, body-color fender flares, winch-capable steel front bumper, steel rock rails, black wheels and accents and an American flag decal along the side of each vehicle. Inside, the Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom special editions boast leather-trimmed cloth seats and black accent stitching.

All active and recently retired service members also qualify for $500 military bonus cash for 2023 Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom special editions.

Available for a limited time, orders will open for both Freedom special editions later this month, with vehicles scheduled to start arriving to Jeep dealers in time for Veterans Day. The Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom editions are available on the Sport S trim at a package price of $3,295.

Both Jeep Gladiator and Wrangler Freedom special editions come standard with the Jeep Wave customer service program. The premium owner loyalty program is filled with exciting benefits and exclusive perks, including:
  • Three years of worry-free maintenance at Jeep dealerships
  • 24/7 support via phone or online chat
  • Vehicle protection including 24/7 roadside assistance and first-day loaner coverage
  • VIP access to select, exclusive Jeep brand events

This annoys me, Jeep "donates" through your money paid for the option?
WTF?!?!
Sponsored