Hello
everyone!!
Quick update on my Gladiator.
After 8 days at the dealership, they finally found the source of the metal grinding noise. It was coming from the rear differential.
The technician is replacing the rear differential bearings and one of the rear axle shafts. They expect the...
It’s definitely not coming from the engine. Since the noise gets louder as the speed increases, I think it’s more likely coming from the drivetrain.
The metal grinding noise is still being investigated by the dealer, so I don’t have a diagnosis yet.
As for the brake issue, it was a squeaking noise. Another Jeep dealer inspected it and found that it was caused by a brake shim issue. They repaired it, and the squeaking noise disappeared.
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to share my story and see if anyone has had a similar experience.
Owning a Jeep has been a dream of mine for a long time. After working toward it, I finally got a Gladiator.
Originally, I leased a Wrangler Rubicon 4xe, but it started shutting off while I was...
Before my Gladiator, I leased a Wrangler 4xe. Unfortunately, it had a major issue where the engine would suddenly shut off while driving, along with a bunch of smaller problems. It spent so much time at the dealership that I eventually hired a lemon law attorney and got my money back.
Now I’m...
Hey everyone,
After 11 years of driving a minivan and spending those years watching Jeep videos on YouTube and dreaming about owning one, I finally got myself a 2026 Gladiator. I’m really excited to finally be part of the Jeep community!
That said, I’ve already noticed a few things that have...