Sponsored

Recent content by FC1

  1. P00AF less than 5 miles into first tow

    Thanks a million. Mine is the same. Only throws a code when towing my little camper. Only throws it once on the trips. I’ve got my exhaust and other parts ready to go. All I need to do is get my ecm delete. I’ve had GDE delete on my ram for over a hundred thousand miles. Still runs great
  2. GDE vs EOC/MR

    Thanks brother Damn good looking exhaust
  3. P00AF less than 5 miles into first tow

    I’ve ask this before but no answer. I’ll ask again. Has anyone with a deleted Jeep having this code and problems
  4. GDE vs EOC/MR

    Me too What exhaust are you running Where did it come from Thanks in advance That’s a good looking exhaust system
  5. Testing the turbo this week

    Anyone with a deleted truck having these problems and codes?
  6. Testing the turbo this week

    I’m starting to consider it’s somewhere else than the turbo. I didn’t clear the code this time. Coming home I ran the jeep pretty hard. The check engine light went away by its self. So, has anyone with a delete had this problem?
  7. Testing the turbo this week

    Sorry Oil temperature high was 250 My bad
  8. Testing the turbo this week

    Update, 600 mile plus tow home. Outside temp, 95 tops. Oil temp 150 temp. A lot of long grads at 70 plus mph. No codes Just don’t understand
  9. Another towing thread....sorry...

    That’s some good looking camping rigs
  10. Testing the turbo this week

    Pulled through the Smokey’s all day with the camper today No Codes today
  11. Testing the turbo this week

    Thanks guys We made 500 miles today. First hard grade, the jeep throwed a code. Let it rest for may5 minutes. Started it up and no problem since. That 400 miles in grades and didn’t throw another code.




Top