Sponsored

Recent content by NikP

  1. ADD-W1 Catch Can - Anyone running without codes?

    I ordered one before doing much research but I have seen posts about codes. Is anyone running these without issue or should I return it before I travel a road of frustration?
  2. P00AF less than 5 miles into first tow

    I stopped by my dealer today to see about them helping me understand where I stand on my powertrain warranty and what might be the cause of my P00AF code. I'm somewhere near 5 years but I don't know the in-service date since I just bought the vehicle. I only have 52K miles. They laughed at me...
  3. P00AF less than 5 miles into first tow

    I just bought a 2022 in Dallas last week and on the drive home to Colorado, I encountered P00AF on I-40 east of Tucumcari NM. All told I had three limp modes occurrences on the trip. (great feeling for a new purchase). First was using cruise control. Second time was 150 miles later using...
  4. P00AF Turbo Replacement - 2023 EcoDiesel w/25k miles and Canopy Camper - Got P00AF Again, a Month Later

    I have not studied this much but I just bought a 2022 last week and on the drive home from the purchase I encountered the same error. Is there any heat wrap or something that can reduce the wiring temperature?




Top