That screen shot is from the Forest River site.
And the info matches the weight decal affixed to my actual trailer. 5370lb GVWR.
I will be weighing everything once loaded up with the normal gear we usually keep in our trailers and full tank of water just to confirm.
Trailer is 5300 lb fully loaded. 4300 lb dry weight.
Yes I agree about TPMS…trailer is equipped already with the system.
As for single verses dual axle, I’ve owned both, so aware of pros and cons. This particular trailer doesn’t even have an axle, completely independent suspension called Beast...
What?
So being able to run in 6th or 7th gear on flat highways is the same as running in 4th gear?
You think think there is no benefit to the mechanical advantage of lowing gearing? Your comments make no sense.
How I am at the same rpm in a higher gear? I’m running 34” tires in place of the...
That’s the speeds I towed with my big pickups as well….so
I mean how fast do you think people should tow travel trailers lol.
The regear will reduce the engine screaming at high rpm’s. That’s helpful to me.
Quote “He will toss a load of options at it to do this, but will not achieve the desired outcome. Slow is the only solution”
The “desired outcome” I stated was to make the towing experience “livable” lol…that’s a pretty low bar. I didn’t state that my “desired outcome” was to make the towing...
Yes, I stated in my post that I already know nothing I do to the Gladiator will make it compare to the ease of towing with a big pickup…
It actually towed very well on the 50 mile trip home on the highway from the RV dealership without the WDH or regear. So I think it will be completely...
Hello all. Finally decided to join this site after owning my Gladiator for about a year.
So long story short, last year my wife and I thought we try life without camping with a trailer so I sold my 3/4 ton truck and travel trailer…well, turns out my wife and I missed camping way too much so we...