Sponsored

What Jeep Gladiator aftermarket products would you like to see?

Mitten2Mountains

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU

Snowbro

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Triumph Bonneville 1200, CJ7
A hard shell bed cap with sliding side windows. Just like a regular truck topper, so it can handle the snow without tearing and I can throw by St Bernard in back when I go snowboarding. Sliding side window is key so the dog can stick her head out. Also needs to be easy to remove in the summer when the doors and top come off.

Capture.JPG

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
To tell you the truth i hope one of the 1st available after market products I can buy is the BestTop All Weather Trail Cover. I go naked in my Jk a lot. I cover it every day at work. It has protected me from sudden summer storms and the sun baking down all day. I would be lost without one on my JT from day one.

Joe333x

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Forester 6sp
A hard shell bed cap with sliding side windows. Just like a regular truck topper, so it can handle the snow without tearing and I can throw by St Bernard in back when I go snowboarding. Sliding side window is key so the dog can stick her head out. Also needs to be easy to remove in the summer when the doors and top come off.

Capture.JPG
Totally agree but I would like it to look like the rear cap of a normal wrangler just obviously much longer. A rounded off truck cap would look wierd, id want it to maintain the square shape of a jeep.

Sponsored

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Lift, bed cover, dead pedal, LED headlights

Gecko-JKU

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Gecko Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Gone but not forgotten), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Toyota 4 Runner
Shooting for the stars here, I'd love to see someone use the same injection molding process to make a "hardtop" shell over a modular frame like the Jeep hardtop but for the bed. Maybe use the leitner design as a basis and have hard shell moldings with glass to put in the frame instead of the tubs. Use a two or three piece top over the bed with overlaps like the freedom tops. Then you truly have the best of both worlds.

Reactions: MTH

jeepinjon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
I would like to see a tray for the bed that slides out to make it easier to load and unload. If it included a lot of tie down points to secure the cargo to the tray that would be a plus.

I am also looking forward to the AEV front/rear bumpers, and a lift for 37-40” tires.

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I would like to see a tray for the bed that slides out to make it easier to load and unload. If it included a lot of tie down points to secure the cargo to the tray that would be a plus.

I am also looking forward to the AEV front/rear bumpers, and a lift for 37-40” tires.
Like one of these?

https://www.bedslide.com/series-2-bedslide-1000-classic.html

You can order it in pretty much any size, so you should be able to fit one to the JT pretty easily. There's a 1500lb version too, but the shortest you can get that one is a hair too long.

Sponsored

jeepinjon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK

Usmcxtreme03

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevy z71, 1988 Ford centurion
Don't think that would fit, unless you want the top to extend out over the bed - the rollbars are vertical in the JT vs slanted in the JL.
I'm actually meaning a slant back bed cover that would also support a spare tire. It would basically be a Humvee style. I've seen a couple on tacomas

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
It would be cool if they came up with a rear winch option in place of the under bed spare, since 37's won't fit there anyway. Have the fairlead mount where the license plate is and the license plate fold down or something. Jeep Crew Chief 715 Concept. It would be overkill for me and most others, but it would still look cool.

2018-jeep-wrangler-confirmed-to-spawn-crew-cab-pickup-truck_2.jpg

Centexan

First Name
Coleburn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ram 2500
I would like to see the UnderCover Ridgelander bed cover for the Gladiator. That would allow you to use the bed, and have a cargo rack when you need it. I am sure that UnderCover is working on it as we speak.

jeeprscreeprs

First Name
brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 cherokee
Conversion kits to make it a full cab vehicle.

(Opposite of the J-8 kits Mopar and AEV Brutes are)
as much as i love this idea and want it for myself, i feel like anyone who might offer it will just point at a 4door wrangler and say its already been done
Sponsored