Sponsored

[Updated] 2020 Gladiator Colors Revealed! Gobi, Hydro Blue, Gator Coming Soon

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
All the same color. It's Sting Gray
It threw me off with the greenish looking hood on the first picture. Thanks.
Sponsored

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
It threw me off with the greenish looking hood on the first picture. Thanks.
I think that first pic is a render, and the rendering engine got a little reflection happy with the trees in the background. That said, the green color of the hood in that Pic actually looks pretty sweet - id consider it...

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I think that first pic is a render, and the rendering engine got a little reflection happy with the trees in the background. That said, the green color of the hood in that Pic actually looks pretty sweet - id consider it...
hopefully Gator looks like that accidental rendering issue. =)

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
White, Silver, black and red are the only.colors available at launch? I'm sure this will change when we get closer. Who releases a brand new vehicle in only 4 of the 8-9 colors available at launch?

Gecko-JKU

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Gecko Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Gone but not forgotten), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Toyota 4 Runner
Jeep does... almost every time with the Wrangler.

Its a Jeep thing? :headbang: /shrug

Sponsored

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
Jeep does... almost every time with the Wrangler.

Its a Jeep thing? :headbang: /shrug
Unfortunately, that is definitely the truth. Really love Hydro Blue but not sure if I want to wait for it. It looked great on the Ram Sport, JK's, and new Compass.

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
Unfortunately, that is definitely the truth. Really love Hydro Blue but not sure if I want to wait for it. It looked great on the Ram Sport, JK's, and new Compass.
I really want Sting Gray but no sure I can wait for it either, white is starting look better and better to me. Hopefully they do release one or 2 colors at launch we aren't expecting I would honestly take Sting Gray, Gobi, or Gator.

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
What color is this jeep? I've seen this picture on the forum banner. Looks like the hood is green. Is this Gator?
MP020_007JPvp1kadiflgnrvv3q0j8rdospn8-1-1024x555.jpg

Looks like the same jeep below. What color!!!???
2020-Jeep-Gladiator-Rubicon-with-Mopar-accessories-rear-three-quarters.jpg

It surely looks like this jeep, but the top picture, the hood looks green. Is that just a reflection?
jeep-gladiator-with-mopar-accessories.jpg
The reason ist looks so weird is the photographer went wild in post editing on the photos to give it a look and feel. I shoot a lot of landscape photos and create a "mood" to them which will result in colors not matching the actual landscape as I saw it.

Both the first two photos have some split toning done to them with yellow/orange highlights and blue/green in the shadows.

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Big fan of white, I like the contrast with black top and fenders, also cleans up easy, doesn't show dirt or scratches either.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The reason ist looks so weird is the photographer went wild in post editing on the photos to give it a look and feel. I shoot a lot of landscape photos and create a "mood" to them which will result in colors not matching the actual landscape as I saw it.

Both the first two photos have some split toning done to them with yellow/orange highlights and blue/green in the shadows.
Thanks for the explanation.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
Right now I'm leaning towards Gator. I'll be waiting on a the diesel so it should be available by then. Normally I love blue colors. My JLUS is Ocean Blue but Hydro Blue just doesn't do it for me.

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
Can one of you photo shop wizards put 37's on this for me? lol

gator jeep.jpg

Gecko-JKU

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Gecko Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Gone but not forgotten), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Toyota 4 Runner
Hopefully Jeep brings a darker brown leather like that. The JL cream color is just horrid to me.
Sponsored