Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
This question is probably more aimed at JL non-Rubicon owners, or people following the tech. There is an Off-Road "page" in the fancy onboard computer... is that ONLY with the 8.4" version with NAV, or is that in all of them? Is there a way to get it in a non-Rubicon version of the Jeep? I am curious if it'll be a Rubicon ONLY feature in the Gladiator as well... it seems like it could be relevant data to any of the Jeeps so nice if you didn't have to go down the rock crawler path to get it.
Sponsored

CDJeeps25

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep WJ, 2007 Jeep WK CRD, 2018 Jeep WK2 EcoDiesel.
I have a 2018 CRD Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, this is from the build sheet "Instr. Cluster w/OffRoad Disp. Pages." It has the 8.4 inch display.

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I have a 2018 CRD Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, this is from the build sheet "Instr. Cluster w/OffRoad Disp. Pages." It has the 8.4 inch display.
Thanks, that supports what I was starting to find elsewhere... it's a function of the 8.4" unit which is in the Rubicon and Sahara/Overland ONLY.

Do you use it? Is it very helpful?

CDJeeps25

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep WJ, 2007 Jeep WK CRD, 2018 Jeep WK2 EcoDiesel.
Thanks, that supports what I was starting to find elsewhere... it's a function of the 8.4" unit which is in the Rubicon and Sahara/Overland ONLY.

Do you use it? Is it very helpful?
I do not take it offroad much, but it does have some useful parts. Like Oil and trans Temps. The WK2 has Quadra Lift supsension (Air Bags that change the height of the Jeep) it shows the different Suspension heights. It also shows how the 4 corners of the Jeep are responding to rocks and bumps. Another it shows steering angle and rear differential status.

This is all for the Grand Cherokee not sure how it works for wranglers. I can get some pictures of the different screens this weekend.

Sponsored

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
I believe the screen with the pitch and roll is available on the dash menu, not the radio, on non-8.4 screen owners. I swear I recall seeing it as I scrolled through the menus.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
I believe the screen with the pitch and roll is available on the dash menu, not the radio, on non-8.4 screen owners. I swear I recall seeing it as I scrolled through the menus.
I can confirm this on a Sport S, 7" system. It IS on the dash in front of the driver, prolly a better location anyway arguably.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I have an Overland with the 8" screen. The pitch/roll and drive train screens are available on the dash display. The Off Road App is available on the NAV screen and shows what is pictured above, although a little different to match the Gladiator.

paclives777

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Store manager
I have an 8.4 in a 22 sport diesel. Took the radio from my sport s. Offroad pages no longer show up

Sponsored

paclives777

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Store manager
How do you unlock it?

paclives777