Sponsored

[Updated] 2020 Gladiator Colors Revealed! Gobi, Hydro Blue, Gator Coming Soon

Flamma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Trailhawk, 2017 Dodge Challenger 392 T/A
White, Silver, black and red are the only.colors available at launch? I'm sure this will change when we get closer. Who releases a brand new vehicle in only 4 of the 8-9 colors available at launch?
Seems quite silly, considering they already produce vehicles with almost all those colors already.
Sponsored

Gecko-JKU

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Gecko Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Gone but not forgotten), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Toyota 4 Runner
Played with the picture settings to bring the dark saddle leather out closer to the JK version. Definitely brings the Gator green out more too.

gator2.jpg

Karnaj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Town & Country, 2002 Camry, 2003 Grand Am, 2021 Deisel JTR.
Occupation
Union Electrician
Played with the picture settings to bring the dark saddle leather out closer to the JK version. Definitely brings the Gator green out more too.

gator2.jpg
If that's the true color I REALLY like that. May have to rethink Gobi.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Right now I'm leaning towards Gator. I'll be waiting on a the diesel so it should be available by then. Normally I love blue colors. My JLUS is Ocean Blue but Hydro Blue just doesn't do it for me.
It's a shame they are not going to do the Ocean Blue on these. My JL is that color & I really like it. Would love a JT in it.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

gator2.jpg
DAMN, that looks nice.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
It's a shame they are not going to do the Ocean Blue on these. My JL is that color & I really like it. Would love a JT in it.
is that the same ocean blue on the Pacifica?

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired

Vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
So Jeep is using "Destroyer gray" from Dodge and renaming it "Sting" - makes sense.

Destroyer gray is a flat, trash can, ceramic gray with a clear coat on it. It looks much better with the black-out like on that T/A.
Here's a Pic of my Sting Gray Wrangler as a reference.
SDC10051.JPG

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Seems quite silly, considering they already produce vehicles with almost all those colors already.
I'm thinking, their thinking that most folks in the market for "their" color-love will want to order it, and/or that there are just so many spaces available on dealer lots - the "basic" shades of gray mentality seems to work, for THEM ! I basically rolled the dice when getting my Recon-Green G.C. - got lucky ! But, I've Always been an "Earth-Tones" person !

Kinda why the other post with the Gator JT with Saddle Seats is SO appealing to me ! Wish they would offer it in a Faux Leather or better yet Darker Brown/leather-like Cloth design to it ! Hey Jeep, you listening ?

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
True Confessions, from an Earth-Tones guy -- My initial love of the Ocean Blue for my JL (before talk of an "Earth-Tones-Green" was because of the obvious (to me) link to my Navy Time at Sea ! IF the JT were to offer it . . . I might have to reconsider that vs. the Gator . Tuff Call ! ?

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
Kinda why the other post with the Gator JT with Saddle Seats is SO appealing to me ! Wish they would offer it in a Faux Leather or better yet Darker Brown/leather-like Cloth design to it ! Hey Jeep, you listening ?
Most of the seat is faux leather! Except for the part you sit on :D. This goes for pretty much any car. Like you, I do wish "dark saddle" was... dark.

Last edited:

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
SDC10051.JPG
See, on that I don't mind the Rubi badging etc. Looks perfect. But that fits a part of this marketing target we've been hashing out. If I may ask, what's your price guesstimate on your JT build? Nice jeep!

Vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
See, on that I don't mind the Rubi badging etc. Looks perfect. But that fits a part of this marketing target we've been hashing out. If I may ask, what's your price guesstimate on your JT build? Nice jeep!
If I remember correctly it Stickered out around $57k and I paid 53K. I preordered and loaded it up with almost every option.

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
SDC10051.JPG
I saw a JLU in Sting Grey today, I liked it a lot. I had only seen it before on a Challenger, which looked really nice. Wasn't sure if I would like it on a JT, but now maybe.
Sponsored