Sponsored

PRICING : JK INCREASED TO JL = JT PRICING

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
similar build as you, adding safety package and tech package. I expect my MSRP to be around 46k
I’m thinking the same as you. The storage package (locks under the back seat and bed tiedown rails) would be nice too but I’m thinking everything is going to be too much.
Sponsored

dano0726

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Fingers are crossed that there will be no JT Price Premium (over JL) -- one can always dream!!!!

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
Me too! Kent is a great guy. I went and test road the JLU and discussed JT vs JLU. In the end the JT will be a better all around vehicle for us and since we aren’t in a hurry (besides my own impatience) we will get the JT when open for ordering. Kent told me same pricing and deals for JT as he gives for JLs, so hoping that will work in my favor too
14% sounds perfect. What's with these Idaho dealers and their amazing deals? Dennis Dillon is apparently also crazy good... 7% under Invoice sounds around the same. Based on my searching around, Invoice is about 6-7% off MSRP... so then getting another 6-7 off Invoice. (Though I like saying 14% off MSRP better... I can build it in the jeep.com builder and have an idea what to expect.
Didn't realize there were so many Idahoans on this forum.

DMC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
Well how long of a drive is it from Bosie to Jacksonville, Fl ….one wonders
I hope to take a couple of weeks, fly out from SC and drive back across the country if I can get a fair deal. Already planning my trip so I can spend some time in Wyoming and surrounding area.
Sponsored