Sponsored

2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Lease Program?

Chewkee24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler 2dr JK, manual, granite
Anyone care to share their thoughts on whether or not the JT Gladiator will be lease eligible come release date?

Also, would/do dealers submit custom orders to the factory to fulfill and then lease them OR is the custom ordering process for new vehicle purchases only?

Thanks!!
Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty
We don't know anything about the Gladiator lease program yet.

My JLU is leased and it was a custom order.

The problem you run into is that the lease terms can change monthly and you won't know what they are until you take delivery. So that can be nerve-racking. The best you can do is get a quote based on the current lease terms and know they are subject to change. One of the very popular dealers would not even estimate lease terms for me until the Jeep had shipped. I went to a different dealer.

Capman99

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger, Ford mustang
Anyone care to share their thoughts on whether or not the JT Gladiator will be lease eligible come release date?

Also, would/do dealers submit custom orders to the factory to fulfill and then lease them OR is the custom ordering process for new vehicle purchases only?

Thanks!!
When I talked to my dealership they told me there was a leasing program for the jet, custom order ir off the lot

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty
There is probably a lease for about any new car/truck........but the lack of discounts, long terms and horrible money factors may make it an undesirable vehicle to lease
Is that what he said?

On the JL the money factors are terrible. But the residuals are very good and even though the factory doesn't discount dealers are giving 5% off invoice. I am not sure what you mean by long terms.

Perhaps the Gladiator will be undesirable to lease for some. But every person's situation is different. Until we know the money factors, residuals, and selling price we can't know how attractive the Gladiator will be to lease.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I would think that the residual for the JT will start out higher than the JL due to it being a brand new model and the first truck in so many years.