MF Comics

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Manual Bronco
I see we don't have Mojito and like the JL, no purple

Figure why not ask here, what are the odds I could get one custom ordered in Mojito or Plum Crazy? Not too concerned if it'd cost extra, just figure it's all the same company, they could make that one off right?

Thanks in advance
Sponsored

OP
OP
MF Comics

MF Comics

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Manual Bronco
Why not just take it to a reputable paint shop or do a wrap? There are other options out there for custom colors.
True, just figure why not see if the Dealer could get it ordered, since you figure they probably have some Mojito at the factory.

So at this rate, better off getting Punk'n huh?

Gecko-JKU

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Gecko Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Gone but not forgotten), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Toyota 4 Runner
In my experience, getting the dealer to order a color that is just opening up is difficult enough. Getting the dealer and FCA to use other paint colors available at the Toledo shop would be a miracle. When we ordered my wifes Plum Crazy Purple Winter Edition JK, the dealer didn't even know that was a thing. Needless to say we had probably the only one in Colorado outside of the X-Games demo for the longest time.

Sponsored

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
True, just figure why not see if the Dealer could get it ordered, since you figure they probably have some Mojito at the factory.

So at this rate, better off getting Punk'n huh?
If you could get the dealer to do it would be expensive, I would take it to get it wrapped that way it's the color you want (plus cheaper) and when/ if you ever get rid of it you don't have to deal with possible depression for it not being original color. Just take the wrap off and the paint underneath is perfect.

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
Mojito is my favorite JT color as well. It would be nice if they let you order custom paint. I probably won't ever get my JT custom painted if it isn't factory. Luckly JT has Hydro blue which is my next favorite Jeep color.

OP
OP
MF Comics

MF Comics

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Manual Bronco
Mojito is my favorite JT color as well. It would be nice if they let you order custom paint. I probably won't ever get my JT custom painted if it isn't factory. Luckly JT has Hydro blue which is my next favorite Jeep color.
I agree, and besides, at least they got a few fun colors there

DarkAardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ
I'm guessing they'll pull a JL and offer more colors later on. They aren't even offering yellow on the JT right now. That's been a pretty consistent color option for a while now

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
The odds of Jeep doing a custom color is zero..

I know that you can on some high end sports cars like Porsche but their price starts at about $8000 and go up depending on the color. It's really only possible with small production manufacturers..

A wrap would be much cheaper.
Sponsored