Sponsored

Where Will the Gladiator Show Next

Wildmed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Durango R/T
Orange Rubicon at Toledo. Only picture I had without my kids in it. You can see how the display is inside the perimeter fence. I parked on the side of the delivery driveway. I didn't get much closer as the security guy was coming for us.

IMG_1840.JPG
Do you own a drone? ;)

MTH

First Name
Fake Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
YJ, JKUR, JK Chief
Occupation
Professional Wiffleball Player
No. Plus I live in Philly. Was just passing through that day.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
I am planning on going to see the Gladiator at the Detroit Auto Show. But I was wondering where else it will show up. I would travel a good distance to see one if I could find something else in the area to do.
Everybody seems to be "hoping," so let me get on the hope-train and hope that on Christmas morning I go out to my garage and see that Santa left one their . . . for me to see ! :clap:

Sponsored

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
Hey guys, for those of you that was worrying about this last year with the JL. do they ever give out new information on the next showing?

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
The auto shows themselves do in advertising on their websites. Google international auto show schedule to see the dates for cities near you. That is how I found out it will be in Indy next week. I plan to catch it in Houston in Jan and probably again in Dallas in March. I wont go to Houston if display only though. I hate that. I will say last year Jeep allowed everyone into the JL.
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator will be at the Indy Auto Show

Home → 2019 Indy Auto Show → The 2020 Jeep Gladiator will be at the Indy Auto Show

After it’s premiere at the LA Auto Show, we are proud to announce that the All-New 2020 Jeep Gladiator will be at the 2019 Indy Auto Show. See below for the official press release from Jeep.

jeep-1-768x512.jpg

The all-new 2020 Jeep® Gladiator – the most capable midsize truck ever – builds on a rich heritage of tough, dependable Jeep trucks with an unmatched combination of rugged utility, authentic Jeep design, open-air freedom, clever functionality and versatility, best-in-class towing and 4×4 payload, advanced fuel-efficient powertrains, superior on- and off-road dynamics and a host of innovative safety and advanced technology features.

“Unquestionably a truck and instantly recognizable as a Jeep, the all-new 2020 Gladiator is the ultimate vehicle for any outdoor adventure,” said Tim Kuniskis, Head of Jeep Brand – North America. “There is tremendous demand for this unique vehicle from our loyal Jeep customers and pickup truck buyers everywhere. Born from a rich and proud heritage of tough, dependable Jeep trucks, Gladiator combines rugged utility, versatility and functionality resulting in the most capable midsize truck ever.”

The all-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator delivers unmatched capability with best-in-class towing and 4Ă—4 payload capacity, composed on-road driving dynamics and passenger safety. Legendary off-road capability comes courtesy of the Command-Trac and Rock-Trac 4Ă—4 systems, third-generation Dana 44 axles, Tru-Lock electric front- and rear-axle lockers, Trac-Lok limited-slip differential, segment-exclusive sway-bar disconnect and 33-inch off-road tires.

The 2020 Jeep Gladiator is available in these different trim configurations: Sport, Sport S, Overland and Rubicon.

Built in Toledo, Ohio, the all-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator arrives in showrooms in the second quarter of 2019.

jeep-2-768x512.jpg

About Jeep Brand
Built on more than 75 years of legendary heritage, Jeep is the authentic SUV with class-leading capability, craftsmanship and versatility for people who seek extraordinary journeys. The Jeep brand delivers an open invitation to live life to the fullest by offering a full line of vehicles that continue to provide owners with a sense of security to handle any journey with confidence.

The Jeep vehicle lineup consists of the Cherokee, Compass, Grand Cherokee, Renegade and Wrangler. To meet consumer demand around the world, all Jeep models sold outside North America are available in both left and right-hand drive configurations and with gasoline and diesel powertrain options.

OP
OP
Troybilt

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
From what I have seen it looks like the same trucks that where at the LA auto show will be at the Detroit show. The red or orange (can't tell) one with the bikes in the bed. This one is walled off. The silver Overland that you can craw around and the Gobi Rubi with the door, top and windscreen jeeped.

This is only info I think I seen on videos from the show. I may be off. If I am right about the naked Gobi Rubi I may steel it get caught go to jail and buy a 2022 Gladiator as soon as I get out of jail.

dano0726

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Vehicle Showcase
The Houston Auto Show is next week -- JT Gladiator better be there so I can sell Wifey on this Bad Boy!!!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Troybilt

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
So this morning the wife and I want to the Detroit show. I was very impressed with the JT. The bed is shorter than I would like but it should work for me. I was worried that it would not be deep enough but that does not seam to be an issue.

For a Jeep it looks long. Not like long and funny looking but for a Jeep its long. The storage under the rear seats is well made and sturdy. The rear seat backs lock for some extra lockable storage but there is not a lot of room back there.

They had a Gobi Rubicon there with the red dash. I know there was some talk about loosing the red dash in the build tool on there site. The red dash on the Gobi looks awesome. I am second guessing my choice to go with White so I can order when the banks open. Crossing my fingers that Gobi will somehow be available at launch.

The steel rear bumper looks great I don't see the need to replace it with aftermarket. But I will be replacing the front .

The back seats had plenty of room once I was in. The doorway is a bit narrow so I went over to the JLU to see if it was any better but it was exactly the same. Not a big deal for me.

They had one all decked out with Mopar accessories sitting on 35's. Looked like the spare fit under the bed nicely. This truck looks awesome with the doors and top off.

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Did you by chance get any pictures of the speakers? I have heard that there’s 4 in the roll bar but I can only see 2 big ones (one on each side of the roll bar). No clue where the other 2 roll bar speakers are.

And there’s supposed to be 4 in the dash. But I can only see two big ones, at the top of the dash. I think they may have 2 other speakers in the dash by your knees, speculation on my part. Got any speaker pictures? Love to see em.

OP
OP
Troybilt

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Did you by chance get any pictures of the speakers? I have heard that there’s 4 in the roll bar but I can only see 2 big ones (one on each side of the roll bar). No clue where the other 2 roll bar speakers are.

And there’s supposed to be 4 in the dash. But I can only see two big ones, at the top of the dash. I think they may have 2 other speakers in the dash by your knees, speculation on my part. Got any speaker pictures? Love to see em.
No sorry If I knew you wanted pics I would of gotten them. We want right as they opened and b lined for the JT. There was only a few people over there for the 1st 20 min.

To tell you the truth I didn't pay any attention to the speakers at all. I must be getting old. That is the kind of thing I would of thought about a few years back:(