Invoice price or below, post them here!

OP
OP

KA350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I talked with a dealer who said they are going to do 1% under invoice for all orders. Not sure if tread lightly is another 1%. Will post the details shortly.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chewkee24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler 2dr JK, manual, granite
I talked with a dealer who said they are going to do 1% under invoice for all orders. Not sure if tread lightly is a oher 1%. Will lost the details shortly.
Did they say why?

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Hey guys and girls. So this might not be true but I spoke too another three dealerships today in GTA (Ontario, Canada). 2 of them are high volume Jeep dealerships.

One of them advised me they are expecting the Rubicons to be priced at about 5k over the cost of a similarity equipped Unlimited.

The other two both advised me they have specific details from those close to the Jeep Canada pricing and they said that the Gladiator is going to be priced at or even BELOW current unlimited pricing. These two dealerships are not owned by the same people either.

They actually both told me that they have been advised that the Gladiator Rubicon will be priced at the Sahara Unlimited pricing.

One of these Dealerships also offered atleast $2000 off invoice on the Gladiator when they get pricing.

So today has given me hopes that the Gladiator will be reasonably priced.

Fingers crossed.

Sponsored

Chewkee24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler 2dr JK, manual, granite
Hey guys and girls. So this might not be true but I spoke too another three dealerships today in GTA (Ontario, Canada). 2 of them are high volume Jeep dealerships.

One of them advised me they are expecting the Rubicons to be priced at about 5k over the cost of a similarity equipped Unlimited.

The other two both advised me they have specific details from those close to the Jeep Canada pricing and they said that the Gladiator is going to be priced at or even BELOW current unlimited pricing. These two dealerships are not owned by the same people either.

They actually both told me that they have been advised that the Gladiator Rubicon will be priced at the Sahara Unlimited pricing.

One of these Dealerships also offered atleast $2000 off invoice on the Gladiator when they get pricing.

So today has given me hopes that the Gladiator will be reasonably priced.

Fingers crossed.
Would be even better if they’re talking Canadian dollars and not USD!!

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
From what they told me is that is Canadian pricing. I’m pretty pumped but I’ll be waiting for the official pricing. But it def’n makes me more at ease on the pricing. I was hoping for under 60k and not pushing 70k.

Would be even better if they’re talking Canadian dollars and not USD!!

OP
OP

KA350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Why they won’t budge below 1% under invoice on their price?
Not sure, he said that is what they are going to offer right off the bat. I guess it’s better than nothing! Especially for a vehicle, that I assume, will be in high demand for the next 12 months.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone plan on buying through the Military Auto Source program?

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bitchin' Schwinn
1% below invoice should be the absolute ceiling for anyone doing a factory order. The floor should be about 8% below invoice, if you're willing to go to Idaho to pick it up. The demand factor will only come into play regarding pricing on 2 fronts: Jeep's initial price point, which we have no control over, and predatory dealer mark-ups, or "secondary stickers", which many implemented on the early JL's and should be avoided like grim death. Demand will almost certainly have a direct impact on wait time, but I wouldn't expect any of the reputable dealers found on JLWranglerforums to be gouging, or even offering anything different than the deals found on the JL. Remember, the JL's demand was silly to insane this time last year, but below invoice pricing was available almost immediately, and Jeep still managed to sell a quarter of a million of them.

As an aside, Marco Brown is no longer at Criswell. He is now over at Ourisman Jeep. Criswell is still doing the 7% under, but I don't know the contact name off hand, and Marco has brought that deal over to Ourisman, so competition is spreading. The MD doc fee is fixed at $399, whereas VA charges $699, so factor that in when shopping East Coast.

Krash1642

First Name
C. Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ 7 (Bessie), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Bright White (DJ), 2016 Jeep JK Willy’s (traded for wife to get Ford Focus due to work), 2018 JLU Sahara (Wife’s traded for JT)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
1% below invoice should be the absolute ceiling for anyone doing a factory order. The floor should be about 8% below invoice, if you're willing to go to Idaho to pick it up. The demand factor will only come into play regarding pricing on 2 fronts: Jeep's initial price point, which we have no control over, and predatory dealer mark-ups, or "secondary stickers", which many implemented on the early JL's and should be avoided like grim death. Demand will almost certainly have a direct impact on wait time, but I wouldn't expect any of the reputable dealers found on JLWranglerforums to be gouging, or even offering anything different than the deals found on the JL. Remember, the JL's demand was silly to insane this time last year, but below invoice pricing was available almost immediately, and Jeep still managed to sell a quarter of a million of them.

As an aside, Marco Brown is no longer at Criswell. He is now over at Ourisman Jeep. Criswell is still doing the 7% under, but I don't know the contact name off hand, and Marco has brought that deal over to Ourisman, so competition is spreading. The MD doc fee is fixed at $399, whereas VA charges $699, so factor that in when shopping East Coast.
What about Delaware?

Krash1642

First Name
C. Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ 7 (Bessie), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Bright White (DJ), 2016 Jeep JK Willy’s (traded for wife to get Ford Focus due to work), 2018 JLU Sahara (Wife’s traded for JT)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
The closest one listed on JLWranglerforum is Adams in Annapolis, MD, 5% under invoice with a dealer fee of $300 (I think it's actually $399). Contact is Rodney Mattison at [email protected]. None listed in Delaware.
Thank you!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
The closest one listed on JLWranglerforum is Adams in Annapolis, MD, 5% under invoice with a dealer fee of $300 (I think it's actually $399). Contact is Rodney Mattison at [email protected]. None listed in Delaware.
Where are you finding this % under invoice information for locations? I'm in Wisconsin. Any info for around here?

Also, is invoice the same as MSRP?
Sponsored