Sponsored

21' 7" of space....... 3rd stall add on?

JJStasen

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 RAM, 12 Tahoe, 97 TJ [RIP 99 XJ ton's and 35's]
Vehicle Showcase
Yes 18' 2"

Soft top Rubicon (tallest of the tops and trims) is 75 inches.

Width is 73.8 inches.
Thanks,

Now I must measure the garage.
Sponsored

RandyM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
My 4 door Jeep Wrangler fits in my garage with the front tires touching the “stop” and there is still 39” from the rear bumper to the garage door. If the JT has a 31” longer frame and the accent and decent angles are very similar to my Wrangler then it ought to fit in my garage, correct?
Thoughts anyone?

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
the frame might be 31" longer, but maybe the bumper is longer? Take a tape measure out to the garage 18' 2". Easiest way to see.

BlackDog

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR / 2005 Grand Cherokee
Just measured my space and it will be tight, but I can make it work. (Patiently waiting for "that's what she said" jokes.)

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Can I want the concrete finish to be semi smooth, just like the inside of my garage is now. Can anybody tell me if you can pour the frost wall and slab of a garage 3rd stall add on in 2019, and then build the frame/roof/siding ect. the following year without possibly screwing up the concrete?
To the OP I own a custom home building construction company and have over 35 years of experience...

Yes you can easily just do the concrete work this year and finish the rest next year. Seeing where you are I would wait to do the work until the spring at the earliest and let the concrete slab "cure" for at least a week before you drive on it.

Most of our homes have 3-4 garage bays and I tell my clients always make the garage as big as you can because people never seem to have enough room.
Sponsored