Saint Louis Auto Show Jan 24th-27th

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
Okay wanted to start this thread early to allow enough time for requests. I found out that the Gladiator will be at the auto show here so if you have any questions that have not been answered post them here and I will do my best to get measurements, pictures, etc. provided I have access to the vehicle.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DamonC64

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
bumping this back up as a reminder. I'm going to the show Thursday at lunch so if you have any requests post them before I go.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Love to see pictures of the 4 dash speakers and of the 4 roll bar speakers. For the dash speakers I think that there may be 2 down in the dash at the knee level. Thanks

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Ask them if they are going to be in KC in March. They will probably know that as much as they know about the price but it can't hurt to ask.
Thanks

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
bumping this back up as a reminder. I'm going to the show Thursday at lunch so if you have any requests post them before I go.
Bring 25' tape measure. Stand at rope. Extend into bed. Bend into place. Extend other arm with camera held high. Click several photos. Select the best one. Zoom and crop. Post pic of bed depth!!!

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Bed height has been confirmed by Savvy Off-Road at 18"
Do you have a picture, or an email, because I just read a post on jeepforum.com that said Un-Savvy On-Road said its 16".............j/k but you see my point

Where has it been confirmed? I looked at all the Savvy photos on their FB page with tape measure, looked like just from the ground to stuff on the undercarriage.

It'll take the OP 2 seconds to measure and snap a photo for ALL TO SEE. =)

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
I Really want to go to this one, I am in Memphis & it will likely be the closest show big enough to have the JT.
But damn 4.5 hr drive one-way :(

Sponsored

OP
OP
DamonC64

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
Sorry had it blocked off and they wouldn't let you near it. Also the pretty ladies standing around it I think were there more for security than information as they didn't know anything.
IMG_9211.jpg
IMG_9212.jpg

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
Bed height has been confirmed by Savvy Off-Road at 18"
Do you have a picture, or an email, because I just read a post on jeepforum.com that said Un-Savvy On-Road said its 16".............j/k but you see my point

Where has it been confirmed? I looked at all the Savvy photos on their FB page with tape measure, looked like just from the ground to stuff on the undercarriage.

It'll take the OP 2 seconds to measure and snap a photo for ALL TO SEE. =)
17.5" has been officially confirmed in another thread with pictures and a measuring tape.
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...-floor-to-top-of-rail.9801/page-2#post-174428

JPSTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Wrangler
Wish I would have seen this post sooner, in Detroit they had a Rubi and Overland completely accessible. Saw my first one on the road today, looked even better than at the show.
Sponsored