Sponsored

Ourisman Clarksville Gladiator Group Buy Updates!

Which Jeep Gladiator Model are you the most exited for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OurismanClarksville

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Altitude
I have received many emails and messages regarding our pricing, specifically for Gladiators. At this time we have no idea of what discount we will advertise as a group-buy. However, I guarantee that we will offer an unbeatable deal to Jeep Forum Members.
We created a Google form that will serve as a waiting list and a source of updates and news regarding your Gladiator Purchase.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KGB9c3cuRBbt5PHWHlZDRCpulMjy_WdzsFQcAQNHyAM

We are still taking orders on JLs, Cherokees, and Grand Cherokees at 6.25/7.25 off invoice!

If you have any questions regarding a factory order or general info, please feel free to reach out to me, as I will do my best to respond to you as soon as possible.

Marco Brown- 571.338.3345 - [email protected]
Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Clarksville
12430 Auto Drive Clarksville, MD 21029
[email protected]
Sponsored

Flamma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Trailhawk, 2017 Dodge Challenger 392 T/A
I have received many emails and messages regarding our pricing, specifically for Gladiators. At this time we have no idea of what discount we will advertise as a group-buy. However, I guarantee that we will offer an unbeatable deal to Jeep Forum Members.
We created a Google form that will serve as a waiting list and a source of updates and news regarding your Gladiator Purchase.

We are still taking orders on JLs, Cherokees, and Grand Cherokees at 6.25/7.25 off invoice!

If you have any questions regarding a factory order or general info, please feel free to reach out to me, as I will do my best to respond to you as soon as possible.

[email protected]

"At my signal, unleash hell"

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Does this mean 6.25% up to 7.25% off invoice, depending on model, trim, options?

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
6.25% without an Affiliate Reward like Tread Lightly, 7.25% with. Marco is good and responsive. He was at Criswell, now at Ourisman.
Well that's only .75% more than Idaho ($375 on a $50,000 purchase), but 600 less miles of driving for me. 1200 if we decide to road trip to buy the jeep, if i don't fly to get it.

MACHZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 RAM Rebel, 19 subaru forester
Hmmm fly down then 8 ish hour drive back, I would be interested if the deal is good.

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
I see only Overland and Rubicon in the poll. Will you allow same discount pricing for Sport and Sport S? Or just on the higher trim packages?

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant

[email protected]
Someone already posted the question above nut hasnt been answered yet. Will the discount be available on sport trim?

Sponsored

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
OOF! 34 hour drive for me. I'll stick with my dealer who is in the same state and 2 hours away. But thanks for the amazing offer! :)

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bitchin' Schwinn
OOF! 34 hour drive for me. I'll stick with my dealer who is in the same state and 2 hours away. But thanks for the amazing offer! :)
You'll do as well or better in Nampa/Boise anyway. Petersen's and Dillon's are among the best deals in the country on the JL, so I imagine they'll be the same on the JT. But, Marco @OurismanClarksville definitely rocks it here on the East Coast!

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
You'll do as well or better in Nampa/Boise anyway. Petersen's and Dillon's are among the best deals in the country on the JL, so I imagine they'll be the same on the JT. But, Marco @OurismanClarksville definitely rocks it here on the East Coast!
Is this Marco guy legit? He posted one time on january 18th hasn't responded to a question from January 22nd. Seems like he posted more of a advertisement then discussion piece?

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bitchin' Schwinn
Is this Marco guy legit? He posted one time on january 18th hasn't responded to a question from January 22nd. Seems like he posted more of a advertisement then discussion piece?
Yeah, he's legit. He sold a ton of JLs at Criswell Jeep before moving to Ourisman. He probably won't address too many questions here, at least until ordering and pricing opens up and he can post his actual deal. You're right, though. Many of the dealers just post the deal info and leave it at that.
If it's about the Sport being discounted as well, my answer would be yes, as they've never had any restrictions based on trim level for the other Jeeps they sell. I just think he put a quick poll together to grab people's interest.

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
Yeah, he's legit. He sold a ton of JLs at Criswell Jeep before moving to Ourisman. He probably won't address too many questions here, at least until ordering and pricing opens up and he can post his actual deal. You're right, though. Many of the dealers just post the deal info and leave it at that.
If it's about the Sport being discounted as well, my answer would be yes, as they've never had any restrictions based on trim level for the other Jeeps they sell. I just think he put a quick poll together to grab people's interest.
Thanks for the info. I'll be getting mine from Baltimore region or central PA area. And would like to go to a no haggle place. It does get confusing with the discounts and financing. My parents purchased a new Cherokee trail hawk . Ordered it and got about 12% off MSRP and thier dealer didnt give them issues with them using their own financing.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.