Sponsored

WHAT I WILL DO WITH MY GLADIATOR

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
'plywood notch yo' mammas Jeep!'

Why doesn't anyine have concern about the JT hauling sheetrock?

Wishin' I was fishin'

#becauserain

you make a good point though, with plywood you must notch it to fit, with sheet rock, you just slam it into the box and it'll break off the corner without harming the filler neck buldge.
Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
#becauserain

you make a good point though, with plywood you must notch it to fit, with sheet rock, you just slam it into the box and it'll break off the corner without harming the filler neck buldge.
NOT necessarily, re-watch the Quadratec video and you'll see the "correct way in which to have your Plies applied !

Shootist

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Everyone knows real Jeepers do it plywood style. What’s this rock sheet you are talking about? Rocks is for driving over not haulin in the back. :like:

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Amazing setup you got going here! :clap: :clap::clap: And yes the JT will improve on this amazingness!
Here is the new setup:

Loves_Lake_Powell-45.jpg

Loves_Lake_Powell-2160-1024x682.jpg

Loves_Lake_Powell-2312-1024x682.jpg

There is still quite a bit that I need/want to do to it, but it is going to be a mild overland build as far as the JTR is concerned.

Sponsored

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
Here is the new setup:

Jeep Gladiator WHAT I WILL DO WITH MY GLADIATOR Loves_Lake_Powell-2312-1024x682

There is still quite a bit that I need/want to do to it, but it is going to be a mild overland build as far as the JTR is concerned.
This looks great! You'll have to elaborate on the details of the trailer and the JTR. Looks like you have 35s? What trips have you taken it on and how did do?

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
The only upgrades to the JTR are the 35s (General Grabber ATx), wheels to match the trailer, a JCR front bed MOLLE panel, and as of last week an ACE Upper Decker. I might add a 2" lift, but I'm going to test the limits of the stock suspension and 35s first.

I can't go larger than 35s as I wan the trailer wheels/tires to be interchangeable with the truck's. One of my future overlanding trips will be to Prudhoe Bay on the Arctic Ocean. The roads up there are known to chew through tires, so having a couple of spares that can work on either is a big bonus.

I've got to work out my on board air still, but it will be an ARB twin compressor. I use CO2 tanks for the JKUR, but those are not ideal for overlanding trips. Besides that, it will mainly be smaller things that make overlanding easier.

The trailer is an Off Grid Trailer Expedition 2.0. I've got quite a few articles up on my site, Adventures of Etoimos, that talk about it and show what it can do off road. Here are some photos to give you an idea:

ASP1S-0820.jpg

ASP1S-0569.jpg

ASP1S-0692.jpg

Cobraj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
computer field service
I will be driving all over Maine, 1k miles so far cruising all the back woods to to the sea shore down East.
Sponsored