First look at Saddle interior in a Rubicon

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
I wonder if I could solo the hard top on. Gotta weigh way less than a Wrangler's with two less windows.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
You should be able too. These guys had no idea how to lift them or even lift the doors. I tried to tell them how to lift it up so it would be easier when they were doing an unlimited and the guy in charge of the kids doing the work was super rude so I just took pictures of them struggling loll

I wonder if I could solo the hard top on. Gotta weigh way less than a Wrangler's with two less windows.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Thanks, great pictures. Now people can see just how easy it is to put the hard top back on to the truck, looks rather light weight.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
That back roof looks handleable. I bet we won't need to hang. Could be a yank and stack/store job. Thanks for the pics!

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Hey guys. I got a couple pictures of the interior again. It’s def’n brown, just more like a peanut butter brown. I completely forgot to grab the Home Depot colour cards but I got a couple pictures. It it looks darker in person. The lighting inside the show was extremely bright. Hope this helps a bit. I’d say the colour looks pretty similar to skippy peanut butter lol.

907304CB-6DC4-4654-9E39-5D1FD8625616.jpeg

3A838996-D3C3-4BCD-B47F-E8C041B77D7A.jpeg

1DE72C85-12A4-4388-94D6-F2D5AC75FC0B.jpeg
Thanks for your efforts. That still looks too light, but i'll take your word for it and have to see it in person.

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
No problem man. It’s still lighter than I would light but it’s no where near as light as the Tan leather.

Thanks for your efforts. That still looks too light, but i'll take your word for it and have to see it in person.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Well, I don't recall who corrected me on the Leather vs. Faux-Leather seating . . . but this, last line, seems to indicate that the only part of jeeps leather seating is where you plop your arse & rest your back . . . the rest is a "fancy vinyl" ! Kind of like the RAM REBEL seats -- Premium-cloth in the bum & back; the rest being premium vinyl (red no less!).

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
Well, I don't recall who corrected me on the Leather vs. Faux-Leather seating . . . but this, last line, seems to indicate that the only part of jeeps leather seating is where you plop your arse & rest your back . . . the rest is a "fancy vinyl" ! Kind of like the RAM REBEL seats -- Premium-cloth in the bum & back; the rest being premium vinyl (red no less!).
That's right. That's why manufacturers use "leather-faced" or "leather-trimmed"

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Hey guys, I know the pictures I took seemed tooo light of the saddle, but I actually saw this picture in the Billet Silver thread and thought it might help you guys tell it’s not as light as the pictures. Not the best picture but it looks closer the real colour

E2933BD1-E859-4E82-8DE4-104226A81928.jpeg