Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Here you go:

To embed a video, copy the url, click on the little icon above the text box that looks like a film strip, then paste the url in the pop-up. Hopefully that makes sense.
Deserving of a DOUBLE LIKE with whip cream & cherry on top . . . :like: :like: . I'll jot that down for reference .
Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Getting off the "Prairie" and back on Topic -- I came across an insightful - for those who don't know that word, let me say "Way Cool" ! :LOL: .
It's on EDMONDS YouTube - Most recent/days old ! It is a Comparison of everyones Fav. TACO, the Chevy Colorado & the new-to-us Ford Ranger ! Quite telling I must say ! I would post it but last I checked I'm still a "dummy" in that dept. ! So one of you "smarty pants could do it for me / all of us . . . & the thanks would be yours ! It's a GOOD Show ! :like:
Here you go:

I actually watched this the other day, so knew exactly what you were talking about. :beer:

To embed a video, copy the url, click on the little icon above the text box that looks like a film strip, then paste the url in the pop-up. Hopefully that makes sense.
if its a youtube video you can just paste the link into the text box.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
if its a youtube video you can just paste the link into the text box.

wow yet another one of the same . . . you guys should post IT at each of the Vehicles in questions THREAD too ! :clap: :CWL:

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
wow yet another one of the same . . . you guys should post IT at each of the Vehicles in questions THREAD too ! :clap: :CWL:
DONE!
Anything else your majesty? :LOL:

off to bed.:time:
Sponsored