Gladiator length

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Taco, JLUR, and gladiator are my 3 right now.
So I did get the name wrong. It's JT and some others. My prob is a resto. I might bail into the past and wait for all this to resolve.
Sponsored

OP
OP
starrsRN

starrsRN

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
ADON RN
So I did get the name wrong. It's JT and some others. My prob is a resto. I might bail into the past and wait for all this to resolve.
I would love to have a tj Brute

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Me too, in addition to off roading I need to comfortably navigate a Costco parking lot on a Saturday. :punch:
Nice little Saturday planned. Maybe even bed bath and beyond, I don’t know if there will be time.

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
I would love to have a tj Brute
I'm on a rhino chaser grille, four on the floor, V8, 65-67 Gladiator, Willy's window. None of these power problems. Gets probably 6 mpg. Rare.

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
If that's your Scrambler in your profile pic, then that thing's beautiful.
Yes...that is my Scrambler. I bought it new in 1982 and sold it in 1996. In January of 2016, I tracked down the guy to whom I sold it and convinced him to sell it back to me (for 3X what he paid for it). In the 20 years he owned it, he put fewer than 9000 miles on it. It's totally original, unmolested, and rust-free. As much as I hate to let it go again, my plan at this point is to sell it in a few months to help pay for the new Gladiator.

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
Yes...that is my Scrambler. I bought it new in 1982 and sold it in 1996. In January of 2016, I tracked down the guy to whom I sold it and convinced him to sell it back to me (for 3X what he paid for it). In the 20 years he owned it, he put fewer than 9000 miles on it. It's totally original, unmolested, and rust-free. As much as I hate to let it go again, my plan at this point is to sell it in a few months to help pay for the new Gladiator.
That's amazing you got it back! Are you having reservations about parting with it?

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
That's amazing you got it back! Are you having reservations about parting with it?
Of course I am. To give Gladiator folks a hint at what they might be able to do with a topless Jeep truck, here's a photo of the Scrambler in The Maze District of Canyonlands from the mid-80's:

InTheMaze.jpg

And speaking of plywood:

scramble2withspoiler.jpg

Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
Of course I am. To give Gladiator folks a hint at what they might be able to do with a topless Jeep truck, here's a photo of the Scrambler in The Maze District of Canyonlands from the mid-80's:

InTheMaze.jpg

And speaking of plywood:

scramble2withspoiler.jpg
Hayduke lives!

What's that beauty worth?

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
What's that beauty worth?
Its probably almost worth what he will pay for a new JT. The Scramblers are rare and very hard to find. With a Scrambler in that condition and being totally original, he could get a ton of money for it. That thing is absolutely gorgeous! The most impressive thing is that it can haul plywood!:like:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
ughhh, gotta do what you gotta do.
Sponsored