Sponsored

Cars.com Teases JT Gladiator Media Drive.....Did they lift the embargo?

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I assume you guys are talking about custom order delivery?

I'd think with pre spec production starting April, they could be on lots by late April / early May if April production means April 1st. I don't know how long it is from roll off the line to dealer lot, but several weeks seems sufficient assuming a done Gladiator on say April 5th.
Unless they are trying to build inventory for a bigger dealer dump.
Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Line runs slow at first and then slowly builds to full capacity. Also, there is generally an inspection period and shipping is slower and more coordinated then you would expect. Bottom line, I think you are a bit optimistic by a few weeks to a month. Unless maybe you are one of the top 10 volume dealers in the country. Sorry hope I’m wrong.
Good insight. I've bought 1st year vehicles before, but I never sat waiting and monitoring like this. I watched the JL process, but not as closely since I didn't intend to buy one, was just curious as it led into the Gladiator.

It's kind of academic anyways since most of us yapping here won't buy whatever is on the lot and will order, meaning June production if the rules posting is to be believed, and then a wait. But the garden variety builds start their journey in a month or less.

Given that employees are reportedly getting them and test vehicles are being handed out, I'm assuming the testing of the line has already begun.