First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
New York pricing? Looks mighty high.
Some folks from NY have a bad habits of smoking crack. :CWL::CWL:

I think 2500 MAX over similar 2019 JLU prices. There have been several reports (from dealers) that invoice is less than JLU pricing.

Only time will tell. If im wrong.... I will personally mail a beer :beer: to anyone who likes this. Edit: US Domestic... Im not dealing with customs...

Last edited:

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
I'd guess that to be the sticker price? Only option I didn't really pick on my estimate was leather seats which with the diesel would add about $5,000 on top of my sticker guess. I'd say you could OTD your spec for $55,000.

I plan to go with Katzkin seats not installed by FCA, pick my own color combo and get the heated/cooled option installed.
Nope $63,638.30 is my invoice price (assuming $4k for diesel)

Joe333x

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Forester 6sp
Base JTS, no options: $36,595
JTS Sport: $39,995
Base JTO: $43,595
Base JTR: $$46,995
JTR Loaded w/diesel: $65,395
Final answer. Sorry.
65k for a diesel? You can by a dually ram with a cummins diesel for that.

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Ha! yall are wrong.... $1495 for all models!
upload_2019-3-12_8-51-4.png

First time I've actually seen any pricing on jeep.com, even if it's only destination charges

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
We need to change our mindset on pricing, and stop letting the Jeep folks who probably quietly watch this site think we'd pay those outrageous prices...

A Tacoma costs less than a 4 Runner
A Ranger costs less than an Explorer
A Frontier costs less than a Pathfinder

So a Gladiator should cost less than a Wrangler

Not apples to apples comparison, but we can hope!

TamuPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJU
Occupation
Attorney
Anyone who thinks that the Jeep people are skulking around these forums to set a price is vastly overstating the importance of the forums and vastly understating the amount of research that goes into pricing something like this. The price on this vehicle was set well before the vehicle began being produced in any real way. It will not change because someone on the forum staked a guess on MSRP.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
There have been several reports (from dealers) that invoice is less than JLU pricing. I will personally mail a “CHILLY” beer :beer: to anyone who likes this.
Ok I edited your post so I leave just the parts that I like, kinda like ordering a Gladiator with just the equipment I want. Please make certain that the price is below JLU pricing and that the beer is CHILLY. Don’t care for the crack. I quit it as my New Years resolution.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Anyone who thinks that the Jeep people are skulking around these forums to set a price is vastly overstating the importance of the forums and vastly understating the amount of research that goes into pricing something like this. The price on this vehicle was set well before the vehicle began being produced in any real way. It will not change because someone on the forum staked a guess on MSRP.
You are correct Sire

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bitchin' Schwinn
I saw this thread and thought, "Here's an opportunity for everyone to just post best guess and not have to deal with all of the BS from the other threads", but, naw, just another "How dare you!" and "Where do you get off?" session. Everyone just post your best guess, and in a month or so we can all come back and eat crow or say "I told you so". Until then, there's just no need to further debate people's relatively unfounded guesses (there are plenty of threads here for that).

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bitchin' Schwinn
65k for a diesel? You can by a dually ram with a cummins diesel for that.
But then you'd be driving a Ram Dually with a Cummins diesel...I can also buy a Corvette Stingray Convertible or an Audi A7 or 6 well-equipped 2014 Subaru Foresters or 65 Tommaso Monzas.

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
I saw this thread and thought, "Here's an opportunity for everyone to just post best guess and not have to deal with all of the BS from the other threads", but, naw, just another "How dare you!" and "Where do you get off?" session. Everyone just post your best guess, and in a month or so we can all come back and eat crow or say "I told you so". Until then, there's just no need to further debate people's relatively unfounded guesses (there are plenty of threads here for that).
#1 reason I hate pricing threads.
images (6).jpeg

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
You're all wrong, now that the Govt. is buying 60,000 JTs before any of us get to buy one, aint nobody going to be hauling plywood until 2020. =(

They'll just wait and release pricing next spring now. LMAO
Sponsored