Baja Designs - The Scientists of Lighting - General Discussion Thread

Baja Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A

www.bajadesigns.com

Hey everyone! Bailey here with Baja Designs - The Scientists of Lighting.

You might know me from a couple of different forums we are on. If not, no worries, I am here to help answer any questions you have as well as offer a 10% DISCOUNT to ALL MEMBERS. This can be applied to any Baja Designs (BD) Product if you call (800)422-5292x114.

For 20+ years Baja Designs has engineered revolutionary ways to stay at the forefront of motorcycle and automotive lighting. We specialize in high performance LED Lighting for Motorycles, Jeeps, Trucks, UTV's, Boats, and more! We manufacture our LED Lighting in house in San Marcos CA and products average 65-75%+ US content.

What would everyone like to see made for these NEW Jeep JL, JLU, and JLT ? Here are some of our lighting kits for the current Jeep JK:
https://www.bajadesigns.com/Products/Jeep-Wrangler-JK-Lighting-Kits.asp

Post up if you have any questions, comments, or want to take anything Baja Designs or Lighting related.

-Bailey, Baja Designs
[email protected]

Jeep-JK-Hard-Rock-Anniversary_l.jpg

33068892501_4f5eaf764d_b.jpg
Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Love your products!

I have the 30” S8 light bar on my Super Duty and that thing literally turns night into day.
Once I get the JT I’ll have to give some serious thought about what BD goodies to put on it.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Bailey, good to have you guys here - seen you on the other forums.

I’m always confused by your Squadron lights - can you break down the differences between them for me?

You guys offering mounting hardware too? (Didn’t yet check the link you posted but I will)

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I had a set of Squadron cubes but for the price I was disappointed in the build quality and wire connections so I went with Rigid instead. But I did like the beam pattern of the Squadron lights. If the perceived quality had been better I would have put them on my truck.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase

www.bajadesigns.com

Hey everyone! Bailey here with Baja Designs - The Scientists of Lighting.

You might know me from a couple of different forums we are on. If not, no worries, I am here to help answer any questions you have as well as offer a 10% DISCOUNT to ALL MEMBERS. This can be applied to any Baja Designs (BD) Product if you call (800)422-5292x114.

For 20+ years Baja Designs has engineered revolutionary ways to stay at the forefront of motorcycle and automotive lighting. We specialize in high performance LED Lighting for Motorycles, Jeeps, Trucks, UTV's, Boats, and more! We manufacture our LED Lighting in house in San Marcos CA and products average 65-75%+ US content.

What would everyone like to see made for these NEW Jeep JL, JLU, and JLT ? Here are some of our lighting kits for the current Jeep JK:
https://www.bajadesigns.com/Products/Jeep-Wrangler-JK-Lighting-Kits.asp

Post up if you have any questions, comments, or want to take anything Baja Designs or Lighting related.

-Bailey, Baja Designs
[email protected]

Jeep-JK-Hard-Rock-Anniversary_l.jpg

33068892501_4f5eaf764d_b.jpg

Whatever happened to Bailey and this thread?

The link to their Jeep products doesn’t go to the right page. Come back Team BD
Sponsored