Sponsored

Stock MSRP Price Squares Contest/lottery 2019 Edition!!!!

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Yay! 2 green zone squares. However, I think sport s will be pushed up above the 35K and Rubicon will be below 55K as base prices. Unless we are including any options :)
It's still anybodys guess!

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
OH BOY OH BOY, OH BOY.

TFL said pricing might be ready Midnight March 30th. Who's excited to see if they won this free contest!?

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CONTEST RESULTS ARE IN!

Pricing came back all within my "green band", so that makes me smart and stuff (SHOCKER). Remember each person can only win once, sorry @kayakmike.

@Epb1981 , you win a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport!
I won a Sport S, and since its my fricken contest i'm not going to recuse myself. I make the laws around this thread!
@kayakmike will have his pick of a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, or a woopty do prize for helping me with my excel skills. I'd splurge for the Overland.
@furrymurray is the proud winner of a 2020 Jeep Rubicon!

...............APRIL FOOLS! Nobody is winning a new Vehicle. :CWL::LOL::giggle:

While I wish I was the individual that won the $750 Million Jackpot recently in Wisconsin, alas, I did not. My plan was to give away new cars, but we just didn't get lucky.:headbang:

@pilotpat guessed the real prize weeks ago (AND ALMOST RUINED THE SURPRISE, jk) Each of you will be winning a Plywood Rated decal from @pixeldecals!
plywood-500x500.jpg

I'm actually out of town right now, so I don't have all the nuances figured out, but i'm thinking you'll probably just go onto his site, order the size you want and it'll be FREE because of yours truly! (You're welcome! :turkey:)

DISCLAIMER: There will be an 8 inch maximum for the FREE one, and lets be real, your wives are use to things being smaller than 8 inches already:puke:, so that should be plenty for most. :CWL:

upload_2019-3-30_9-46-53.png

Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
CONTEST RESULTS ARE IN!

Pricing came back all within my "green band", so that makes me smart and stuff (SHOCKER). Remember each person can only win once, sorry @kayakmike.

I won a Sport S, and since its my fricken contest i'm not going to recuse myself. I make the laws around this thread!
@kayakmike will have his pick of a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, or a woopty do prize for helping me with my excel skills. I'd splurge for the Overland.

While I wish I was the individual that won the $750 Million Jackpot recently in Wisconsin, alas, I did not. My plan was to give away new cars, but we just didn't get lucky.:headbang:

@pilotpat guessed the real prize weeks ago (AND ALMOST RUINED THE SURPRISE, jk) Each of you will be winning a Plywood Rated decal from @pixeldecals!
plywood-500x500.jpg

I'm actually out of town right now, so I don't have all the nuances figured out, but i'm thinking you'll probably just go onto his site, order the size you want and it'll be FREE because of yours truly! (You're welcome! :turkey:)

DISCLAIMER: There will be an 8 inch maximum for the FREE one, and lets be real, your wives are use to things being smaller than 8 inches already:puke:, so that should be plenty for most. :CWL:

Think we are all winners at these prices ;)

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
CONTEST RESULTS ARE IN!

plywood-500x500.jpg

Wow. I am not sure what to say. First and foremost I want to thank God, 2nd my wife for allowing me to get the gladiator. 3rd and foremost I just want to thank plywood. It is everything. Because of plywood I have found purpose for my JT.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow. I am not sure what to say. First and foremost I want to thank God, 2nd my wife for allowing me to get the gladiator. 3rd and foremost I just want to thank plywood. It is everything. Because of plywood I have found purpose for my JT.
You did see my April Fools sentence above, right? You won a $3.50 decal, not a $35,000 truck. :facepalm:

giphy.gif

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hmmm. Okay to redeem your prize, you must post on this thread
1. What size of Plywood Rated decal you want
2. Where you're going to stick it. Doesn't have to be on your gladiator either.

You each have until National Peach Cobbler Day to make your post (April 13th...DUHH!). You then need to PM me your address and i'll order all the decals and @pixeldecals will mail them directly to you. Sorry, I didn't really want to collect them, but its too complicated to do this another way, trust me I tried. If you don't want to PM me your address, I understand.

Thanks for Playing!

Last edited:

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Hmmm. Okay to redeem your prize, you must post on this thread
1. What size of Plywood Rated decal you want
2. Where you're going to stick it. Doesn't have to be on your gladiator either.

You each have until National Peach Cobbler day to make your post (April 13th...DUHH!). You then need to PM me your address and i'll order all the decals and @pixeldecals will mail them directly to you. Sorry, I didn't really want to collect them, but its too complicated to do this another way, trust me I tried. If you don't want to PM me your address, I understand.

Thanks for Playing!
1) 3"
2) Can't state on a public forum or risk being banned forever :blush:

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
1) 3"
2) Can't state on a public forum or risk being banned forever :blush:
Where the sun don’t shine, underneath your Jeep?
Sponsored