Sponsored

Price - Last & Final Guess

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Well, much of the JLU is not steel, so there are very few spots a magnet will stick. I assume the body of the JT will be the same, no idea what material the bed is but I'd guess aluminum there too.
My fridge and toolbox are steel though. Can you do magnets?
Sponsored

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol, what's up with this trailer? Looks like some HUGE wheels/tires put on a Harbor freight trailer with a plywood box.

I like it!

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Lol, what's up with this trailer? Looks like some HUGE wheels/tires put on a Harbor freight trailer with a plywood box.

I like it!
You know we would a) use it and b) love it and c) be proud as hell of it. Lol

Edit: 2nd thoughtt possible demerits because no tailgate and no plywood not notch and will not fit sheet of Plywoods.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You know we would a) use it and b) love it and c) be proud as hell of it. Lol

Edit: 2nd thoughtt possible demerits because no tailgate and no plywood not notch and will not fit sheet of Plywoods.
So that's not your trailer? Dang, wanted to know about how to get those kinda wheels on a trailer like that.

Sponsored

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
Well, much of the JLU is not steel, so there are very few spots a magnet will stick. I assume the body of the JT will be the same, no idea what material the bed is but I'd guess aluminum there too.
Steel bed. I think just the hood and doors are aluminum.

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ
Wait.... Aluminum?!?! Where the hell am I going to put my "I ran a marathon while doing CrossFit with my honor student and donating to a charity" oval magnet?!?!

I call BULL$&!T!!!!!!!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wait.... Aluminum?!?! Where the hell am I going to put my "I ran a marathon while doing CrossFit with my honor student and donating to a charity" oval magnet?!?!

I call BULL$&!T!!!!!!!
get a decal instead of a magnet.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I figure MSRP about the same. JT Sport S with Auto and hardtop for 39k.
By default, Gladiator gets more standard features than Wrangler. I'm very familiar with Wrangler since going through the order sheets when I got mine last year. A lot of stuff that's optional on Wrangler is standard on Gladiator. That's why I think there's no way it'll be priced the same. It's almost guaranteed to be a more expensive vehicle.

The question is how much more. I think the estimates of $2k-$3k that I've heard are probably close.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
By default, Gladiator gets more standard features than Wrangler. I'm very familiar with Wrangler since going through the order sheets when I got mine last year. A lot of stuff that's optional on Wrangler is standard on Gladiator. That's why I think there's no way it'll be priced the same. It's almost guaranteed to be a more expensive vehicle.

The question is how much more. I think the estimates of $2k-$3k that I've heard are probably close.
What is standard that is an option on the JL?
Sponsored