Sponsored

Plywood Rated! its official

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Big thanks to @pixeldecals for coming up with the first Plywood Rated badge. Not sure what all the different mediums he can put this on, but so far it sounds like decals, banners, maybe even magnets.

From my interactions, he's super nice (actually don't know if he's a guy or gal, i think guy thought, lol). Very prompt, reasonable and accommodating.
You guys feel free to ask for ANYTHING you think should be a decal product for the Gladiator and I am more than happy to accommodate if its at all doable!
plywood-600x600.jpg

https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/Plywood-Rated-Decal
Sponsored

Last edited:

Decatur_Tide

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma, 2015 Subaru Outback
Big thanks to @pixeldecals for coming up with the first Plywood Rated badge. Not sure what all the different mediums he can put this on, but so far it sounds like decals, banners, maybe even magnets.

From my interactions, he's super nice (actually don't know if he's a guy or gal, i think guy thought, lol). Very prompt, reasonable and accommodating.

plywood-600x600.jpg

https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/Plywood-Rated-Decal

@ralphjjr will maybe have an update for us on plywood rated custom metal badge info. Doubtful this will get a ton of traction, but HEY, cool to know options and pricing and such.
I hate to tell you, but that's OSB rated. :rock:

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This post is about the custom emblem that @ThirtyOne created for the Sting Gray JL with Travis at emblemart.com
The short answer is no. This isn't a business for me I just did it for myself and offer badges to the community.

The longer answer is I would be willing to do something on a freelance basis but it would cost more and probably wouldn't be worth it to you. Or you can work directly with emlemart.com. They have my art and my permission to use it.
Thanks @ThirtyOne , i'm going to drop this info here for now. Maybe down the road i'll look into all of this emblem stuff.

From this thread, https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/sting-gray-badges.5755/ looks like the badges they did were 60mmx60mm.

Last edited:

Kt_gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Forester XT
I can't wait to slap one of these on my JT lol

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Hey @steffen707 does this mean that you will have your Gladiator today so you can put that sticker on it today? If yes then please post pictures of the truck with the sticker on the tailgate and the puppy in the bed.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey @steffen707 does this mean that you will have your Gladiator today so you can put that sticker on it today? If yes then please post pictures of the truck with the sticker on the tailgate and the puppy in the bed.
Truck whenever my wife wakes up. Sitting in the hotel room waiting, lol. Sticker around 5pm when I get home, going on rear glass. Puppy we pick up next weekend. Trying to think of the best Gladiator name for a full grown 35lb dog. We're getting an Italian water dog, long story. So the Gladiator name should fit..... Leaning towards Titus.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
You should post a dog naming thread here. Winner gets sent a plywood rated sticker. Not familiar with that bread of dog so I got no immediate suggestion. You buying from Travis?

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You should post a dog naming thread here. Winner gets sent a plywood rated sticker. Not familiar with that bread of dog so I got no immediate suggestion. You buying from Travis?
Nope @spenchey in Spirit Lake Iowa. I'm sure Travis is a great guy but Spencer has been the best, except for taking a vacation when the King of Plywood is coming to town. Lol, jk Spence

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just got my plywood rated sticker too. Gotta pick a spot and put it on...

More importantly... @steffen707 POST A PICTURE! A BUILD THREAD! SOMETHING!!!!!!
i got home late due to a storm, working on a write up, lol.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
i got home late due to a storm, working on a write up, lol.
We are waiting with baited breath!!!
Or is it bated... I think it is...

We are waiting with bated breath!!

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We are waiting with baited breath!!!
Or is it bated... I think it is...

We are waiting with bated breath!!
i thought it was abated breath? lol, learn something new every day.
Sponsored