I have none of those options (but color) when I go to that site
Sponsored

Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
That's me cruising up to the Allegheny National Forest some sunny late summer day, roof off, tube doors on so the fuzz doesn't hassle me.

Not much missing... probably a couple lights on the bumper bar. RSE Step Sliders but they don't look much different for a picture like this.

gladacc.JPG

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
OH God, $6900 more for those options, plus they don't even have half doors yet. Eeeek
Lol that’s not even close to everything I want on it. I’ll probably just do this much for this year, and the overland build party will start next year.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
That's me cruising up to the Allegheny National Forest some sunny late summer day, roof off, tube doors on so the fuzz doesn't hassle me.

Not much missing... probably a couple lights on the bumper bar. RSE Step Sliders but they don't look much different for a picture like this.

gladacc.JPG
I need to play with this thing more. I dig that front bumper. Can you take the top and doors off in the simulator? It would appear so.

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician

Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I need to play with this thing more. I dig that front bumper. Can you take the top and doors off in the simulator? It would appear so.
Yeah, you kind of have to choose the No Top accessory. It's a little wonky, but I managed to cobble that together in a few minutes.

I am a fan of the Smittybilt bumper. Seen quite a few people putting them on JLs and it's pleasing to my eye.

Has all the function I want too, so looks good, works good, is good.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
i agree, i also kinda liked the "warn elite stubby front bumper w/ grille guard tube and skid plate"
and possibly "Westin - WJ2 Stubby Front Bumper w/LED Light Bar Mount"

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Mine was only 8.5 k in options...
Yep, in all the long, long time we've had to daydream about these things, I've got about a $10k or so wish list all worked out.

Figure, lift and 37 KM3s all around are probably $5k alone installed, mounted, balanced, aligned. Bumper and a Warn winch will set me back about $3k. RSE Sliders about $2k.

Ok, maybe $10k is a little light... leaves out front lights, cb install, LineX bed liner.

I've budgeted for the lift and tires right away... we'll have to see how it goes after that.

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Yep, in all the long, long time we've had to daydream about these things, I've got about a $10k or so wish list all worked out.

Figure, lift and 37 KM3s all around are probably $5k alone installed, mounted, balanced, aligned. Bumper and a Warn winch will set me back about $3k. RSE Sliders about $2k.

Ok, maybe $10k is a little light... leaves out front lights, cb install, LineX bed liner.

I've budgeted for the lift and tires right away... we'll have to see how it goes after that.
My plans are lift, wheels,tires, winch, snorkel right away. And then bed rack, tent, fridge and rest of the overland gear over winter.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
If these things can look this cool I need to add an hour in schedule to really check them out when they start showing up in the wild. Very nice builds, exciting!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.