First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Ordering a JT before the reviews are out is like a tweaked crackhead buying drugs from a new dealer. I doubt they care so why should we? lol
I'm gonna try and make my comment as humorous as possible . . . ;) With that in mind, and noting your 'Occupation,' Dan, . . . you sure your only flying-in "parts" ? Do you know for sure what's "inside" them there "parts" ? :facepalm: !

I ONLY inquire because I have NO idea what, "a tweaked crackhead (is) buying drugs from a new dealer" ? Please don't explain it to me . . . you'll only be incriminating yourself . . . :CWL: :CWL: :LOL: . . . best to just :lipssealed: :lipssealed: :lipssealed: .
Sponsored

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
I'm gonna try and make my comment as humorous as possible . . . ;) With that in mind, and noting your 'Occupation,' Dan, . . . you sure your only flying-in "parts" ? Do you know for sure what's "inside" them there "parts" ? :facepalm: !

I ONLY inquire because I have NO idea what, "a tweaked crackhead (is) buying drugs from a new dealer" ? Please don't explain it to me . . . you'll only be incriminating yourself . . . :CWL: :CWL: :LOL: . . . best to just :lipssealed: :lipssealed: :lipssealed: .
I'm sure, no one flies "sand" back to the beach. lol

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
More drives about to take place in Sacramento, CA!

Nice!

I'm in Sacramento today and this weekend! @JAY I will graciously represent the forum as a "journalist";) to document this sweet rig for us members. :movember: Feel free to PM me the address and let's go for a drive :jk: :like:

Sponsored

Just_Scott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
I will say this is pretty frustrating to see Instagram pics of them driving it but they cant publish any videos until the end of March. Meanwhile, the power wagon gets unveiled a month and a half later and I come across this..

Why is this frustrating...they are reviewing a 2019 Power Wagon. The Gladiator is a 2020 model. I don't think they were reviewing the 2019 Power Wagon in March of 2018. Just saying people need to chill.

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant