Sponsored

Denver Autoshow

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
So yesterday, I went to the Denver Autoshow and met @Charlie. We were fawning over the Gladiator, as you might expect. They wouldn’t let us on the display platform but it was close enough to the edge that we could get a good look all around. The interior, of course, is pretty much exactly like the JLU with the exception of the extra storage and fold up seats in the rear. Exterior wise, the JT looks much better proportioned in real life than in photos. I came away liking it even more..

Funny thing, while there, you can register for an FCA drawing to get $45K towards buying a new vehicle. Of course I registered since FCA already has all my information anyways. Not even 30 minutes later I got a call from the dealer. I thought that was kinda funny. I like this particular dealer so I just asked them to call me back after the pricing is released.

46574653195_12a52abb28_b.jpg
Sponsored

Charlie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK CRD
It was good to meet you @Sgt Beavis. It was unfortunate we couldn't sit inside it but I do agree that it looks even better in person than it does in photos. It definitely makes me want one even more.