Sponsored

Well That Didn't Take Long

Chukronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Kind of a dirtbag thing for that dealer to do. Makes you wonder how many of the LE versions went to dealerships and not customers.
In their listing:
***** DO NOT HIT THE BUY IT NOW BUTTON ***** AS THERE ARE MULTIPLE AVAILABLE

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
Poor suckers who jump at that. Ltd editions with FCA have always been a hyped up joke. The 10a Rubicon became a normal available model within 6 months less a badge you could buy online. No way should you ever pay extra for a supposed Ltd production or series FCA product. Unless your buying it at a price you would a regular one, you got suckered! There is no novelty or extra value in these so called special editions as they never wind up being that exclusive or special.

George D.

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 1969 Corvette, 2002 HD FXDL, 2002 HD VRSCA, 2002 HD XL, 2002 Buell M2, 1999 HD MT500, 1997 HD FLSTS, XL,
Poor suckers who jump at that. Ltd editions with FCA have always been a hyped up joke. The 10a Rubicon became a normal available model within 6 months less a badge you could buy online. No way should you ever pay extra for a supposed Ltd production or series FCA product. Unless your buying it at a price you would a regular one, you got suckered! There is no novelty or extra value in these so called special editions as they never wind up being that exclusive or special.
Stupid is what stupid does.

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
You could fake it fairly easily too. A few badges here and there. Biggest hassle would be replacing the dash trim. The wheels will inevitably be on craiglist for cheap. OEM wheels always are. What am I missing?

Sponsored

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
FCA really should sanction dealers that pull :poop: like this...

edit - cuz apparently emoji get stripped out of this forum...

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
A quick google search and the dealer is Frank Fletcher Dodge Chrysler Jeep. Mark Miller (the same name on ebay listing) is the general manager at that dealership.

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
They must have created fake orders or had their employees signed up and make a "deposit" to secure the LEs

nate320

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite JTLE Ordered, switched to the dark(er) side: Black JTLE
Man you really don’t like these Launch Editions.

Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Normal shadiness that goes on in the life of a dealership. Too bad they don’t get nailed by FCA.

OP
OP
TennesseePA

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I sent a link to the EBay listing to Jeep Cares. I have my LE reserved so it doesn’t really affect me but it does cheat someone who is playing by the rules. Kinda like some college admissions scandal we have heard so much about. Some people either think they are better than everyone else or they don’t think they will get caught.

steveale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1951 M38, 2020 Gladiator LE
Some guy is listing the gladiator on FB marketplace. Only thing is it was the black one from the ATL auto show. Idiot.

Limamikemike

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Powerwagon
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
I can see your point. Is there any options on the LE that can't be ordered on a run of the mill truck by checking all the relevant options?

Apart from the Badging of course.

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
I sent a link to the EBay listing to Jeep Cares. I have my LE reserved so it doesn’t really affect me but it does cheat someone who is playing by the rules. Kinda like some college admissions scandal we have heard so much about. Some people either think they are better than everyone else or they don’t think they will get caught.
Nice. I tagged it to eBay as a fraudulent ad. (There is no way that Vin is correct)
Sponsored