Sponsored

The Upcoming Edmonton Show...

Lighthorseman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Sahara
I'm assuming that a couple of members here may well be going to the Edmonton New Car show that's coming up this weekend. My understanding is that there will be a Gladiator there, as its presence is prominently advertised on the show site. If you happen to make it, could you please let the rest of us know if the general public are allowed to get up close and inside the Gladiator?

Personally, the ONLY reason I would go is to get an up close look at the Gladiator. If all we get is a roped-off unicorn, it wouldn't be worth my time, and I'll just have to wait until one hits a local showroom.

If I do manage to attend, it'll more than likely be on Sunday, so I'm hoping that anyone who attends before then could let me know.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Firecatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep TJ Rubicon
They'll be at least two there, I'm assuming you'll be able to get hands-on as well. Last year they had a few JL's and DT Ram's there and they were all opened up.

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
I'm assuming that a couple of members here may well be going to the Edmonton New Car show that's coming up this weekend. My understanding is that there will be a Gladiator there, as its presence is prominently advertised on the show site. If you happen to make it, could you please let the rest of us know if the general public are allowed to get up close and inside the Gladiator?

Personally, the ONLY reason I would go is to get an up close look at the Gladiator. If all we get is a roped-off unicorn, it wouldn't be worth my time, and I'll just have to wait until one hits a local showroom.

If I do manage to attend, it'll more than likely be on Sunday, so I'm hoping that anyone who attends before then could let me know.

Thanks!
I'll be there on Saturday with my son.
We have a plan if it's roped off.
He is going to cause a ruckus close by, and I am going "over the wall" to get up close.:devil:

011Crmn

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator
I'll be in Edmonton this weekend. Where is the show?

Sponsored

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Just back from the show, got to sit in the Overland and the red Rubi was on a display pedestal and not accessible.Rubi was $66xxx, the Overland was loaded and $64xxx.
Somehow I envisioned them to be bigger, definitely midsize.
Lots of interest shown, but for the money they are asking, I would go Ram half ton,
with a lot more power, accesories, etc. But it's not a fair comparison, two different vehicles.
Our local dealer just got one of his two demos in today. Next is to drive and further evaluate.

011Crmn

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator
Here’s a couple shots from the show

2608622A-DE3F-4A00-A99E-806E35F6C6BB.jpeg

510919FF-F55F-4785-9627-2F0370A3F9CC.jpeg

62E54299-6E06-4E3B-AF05-B4CEE107FCF3.jpeg

A5F8F689-686A-4932-B7CA-FB48AC3959DA.jpeg

Limamikemike

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Powerwagon
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Yikes, I never really thought about it till I read the options list and saw the final price, The display one is not completely loaded either, I’d still add stuff to it.

I guess that’s why it’s called sticker shock
Sponsored