First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
gotcha, I actually was not bating you. I didn't know. i've heard of gel-coats on boats before.

i'm hoping Gator is a CLEAR COAT PAINT! look at me, learn something new every day
Go click on the Gator either in the B & P or on the main website page - you know, where all the little circles are below what model you chose ! I think it is a Clear Coat, other wise I wouldn't have chosen it as one of my choices - go check & prove me wrong, or right ? I'll be waiting, hurry it's near past my bedtime . . . :giggle: :clap:
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Go click on the Gator either in the B & P or on the main website page - you know, where all the little circles are below what model you chose ! I think it is a Clear Coat, other wise I wouldn't have chosen it as one of my choices - go check & prove me wrong, or right ? I'll be waiting, hurry it's near past my bedtime . . . :giggle: :clap:
never noticed that, gator and gobi are clear coats. yay!

Malarkey21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 1993 BMW 325is, 2016 Triumph Street Twin
Any conformation on when we can order this color? Really would like the sting-gray but also want to move kinda quick on getting a JT lol

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Any conformation on when we can order this color? Really would like the sting-gray but also want to move kinda quick on getting a JT lol
It seems like we'll be able to order the color when the general orders are allowed - but when it will ship, that is more unclear at this point.

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
It seems like we'll be able to order the color when the general orders are allowed - but when it will ship, that is more unclear at this point.
Ha ha, "more unclear" - was that "funny" intentional or unintentional (clear coat reference) ?
As a side note Sting Gray is now being offered on just about EVERY JEEP in the lineup - exclusivity is not an option !

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ha ha, "more unclear" - was that "funny" intentional or unintentional (clear coat reference) ?
As a side note Sting Gray is now being offered on just about EVERY JEEP in the lineup - exclusivity is not an option !
LoL aww man! That was a good one, but it was totally unintentional.

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
From wrangler forum. Badge being made by member. Able to order from him should u like to.

003.jpg

Last edited:

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know what size tires are on the Mopar Edition in the first post? I thought I saw this posted someplace, but I can't find it now and I can't make out the size in the photos either. Thanks.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty
I'm going to place the order for Sting-Gray badges in about a week (picture in Post #38 above). I doubt there will be enough interest for another round after this one.

So if you want one let me know. You can post in this thread or the Badge Thread or PM me. Price is $18/badge.

More info: Sting-Gray Badges

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm going to place the order for Sting-Gray badges in about a week (picture in Post #38 above). I doubt there will be enough interest for another round after this one.

So if you want one let me know. You can post in this thread or the Badge Thread or PM me. Price is $18/badge.

More info: Sting-Gray Badges
That's a pretty sweet logo you created. I'm waiting for the diesel option, so I'm not going to commit to badges just yet. But seeing how they may not be around still when I get my Gladiator, would you mind if I used the logo to make my own set of custom badges when the time comes? I'd want mine to be black with a gray design similar to what I've done for my current JKUR:

20160130_170205.jpg

Lighter-3974.jpg

Lighter-3962.jpg

I've got a laser engraver/cutter, so I can do the work my self when the time comes.
Sponsored