Aftermarket radio and climate controls

dakota.morgan91

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ordered) 2021 Gladiator Willys
Hey guys, My idea is to buy a Sport S and build it into the gladiator I want it to be. I want to commit to the smallest car loan that I can (call it commitment issues ;) haha). I am a huge fan of a high end stereo and good speakers but would prefer to invest in my own system. Have you guys seen or heard of any aftermarket stereo head units that can accommodate the built-in climate controls?
If there is not one I may be forced into getting the Overland with the screen upgrade to get what I want. Thank you everyone! :)
Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
1A73AF9E-255C-4C73-9579-8A60217C8272.jpeg
Check into this Alpine system. It has GPS as well as a CD player. I was thinking of getting a base Sport model with the 5 inch system, same one you get with a base Wrangler. A local aftermarket stereo dealer told me this should work on a Gladiator along with the steering wheel controls as well. I decided not to get a Gladiator, at least not for now, have some back up vehicles I am looking into. But this system should do the trick for you. There’s other aftermarket brands that also should work too. I think that Kenwood also has a system that should work as well. Suggest that you go visit your local aftermarket car stereo dealers to confirm what they are confident that they can do for you. I would visit them in person about this, would not try to work out something like this over the phone. Most places have models hooked up on a wall so you can see how they operate and sound.