Sponsored

STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club

Bt_okst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trd pro
I'm going to place the order for Sting-Gray badges in about a week (picture in Post #38 above). I doubt there will be enough interest for another round after this one.

So if you want one let me know. You can post in this thread or the Badge Thread or PM me. Price is $18/badge.

More info: Sting-Gray Badges
I'd like to be added and have two of each.
Sponsored

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair
Im in for 2. Please. Ill pm you.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty
That's a pretty sweet logo you created. I'm waiting for the diesel option, so I'm not going to commit to badges just yet. But seeing how they may not be around still when I get my Gladiator, would you mind if I used the logo to make my own set of custom badges when the time comes? I'd want mine to be black with a gray design similar to what I've done for my current JKUR:

20160130_170205.jpg

Lighter-3974.jpg

Lighter-3962.jpg

I've got a laser engraver/cutter, so I can do the work my self when the time comes.
So first of all the Sting-Gray badge art is public domain. Just PM me and I'll send you the files.

Second of all your work looks amazing! I would love to see what you can do with this design.

BLOCKii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
On the jeep builder website sting gray says late availability does anybody happen to know a timeframe of late availability after the release of the gladiator?

Sponsored

biggdave92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR / 2000 XJ Sport 4x4
On the jeep builder website sting gray says late availability does anybody happen to know a timeframe of late availability after the release of the gladiator?
No one knows for sure. I think 60-90 days after orders start.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
My Sting Gray concept vehicle, based on the Wayout concept...

wayout-concept6.jpg
Oh that's hot, nice job. Glad to see a concept that isn't all color matched top/fenders and with parts that almost seem like they're on the market already.

MadManMoheenid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE & 1958 Chevy Apache
Oh that's hot, nice job. Glad to see a concept that isn't all color matched top/fenders and with parts that almost seem like they're on the market already.
Yeah, I don't know why they made all the LEs with color matched fenders. It seems ridiculous to me to have painted fenders on a Rubicon, unless you're just using it as a grocery getter...:facepalm:

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Yeah, I don't know why they made all the LEs with color matched fenders. It seems ridiculous to me to have painted fenders on a Rubicon, unless you're just using it as a grocery getter...:facepalm:
I kinda like the color matched fenders... are you saying that because they'll just get damaged and they're more expensive?

MadManMoheenid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE & 1958 Chevy Apache
I kinda like the color matched fenders... are you saying that because they'll just get damaged and they're more expensive?
Painted fenders will be the first thing to get scratched or destroyed, on a trail, as opposed to the standard plastic fender flares. I just dont' see that they are worth the $2790 it adds to the price.

Last edited:

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty
My Sting Gray concept vehicle, based on the Wayout concept...

wayout-concept6.jpg
That's sexy. I can't wait to see the toppers that come out for the Gladiator. Your design could actually be built.

I wonder how much interest that company is going to get for those wheels based on that one concept vehicle.

41Willys

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Honda Pilot, '16 Kia Sorrento, '07 Toyota Tundra
That's sexy. I can't wait to see the toppers that come out for the Gladiator. Your design could actually be built.

I wonder how much interest that company is going to get for those wheels based on that one concept vehicle.
When I get mine, I'm doing these steel rims. It's old school like the FJ40s and WW2 and post war jeeps. Simple, basic, classic, understatsed and just damn cool.
Sponsored