Post your 2020 JT Gladiator build status

Jprepp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator (Launch Edition, preorder)
No VIN yet, but I was told today (4/19/2019 at 2:35pm) that my LE is in the scheduling phase of manufacturing. Didn’t give me a code, but said it was progressing. A lay May delivery would work good for me.

Sponsored

jeepdriva

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
I got this email
I do apologize that we were disconnected on our chat. I have looked into your vehicle status for you and our resources show that the Vin has been assigned to the frame and the vehicle order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. Most orders are scheduled for build within 30 days after reaching this stage. Your vin number is xxxx.

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
Are all of you with orders LE’s? My dealership just told me today when I tried to place an order that they were only taking orders for LE’s. Those were reported as already being sold out. Any luck with regular orders? I got one response on another thread that said prespec orders but not sure what that means?

BosRacing

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL, 2018 MegaCab, 2020 Gladiator
Are all of you with orders LE’s? My dealership just told me today when I tried to place an order that they were only taking orders for LE’s. Those were reported as already being sold out. Any luck with regular orders? I got one response on another thread that said prespec orders but not sure what that means?
Yes, all LE's

Sponsored

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Pre spec is built by Jeep with whatever options they want on it without any input from a dealer or customer. They’re then shipped to dealers to sell straight off the lot to anyone.
Orders from customers or dealers are speculated to start in early May, but no official announcement.

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
Pre spec is built by Jeep with whatever options they want on it without any input from a dealer or customer. They’re then shipped to dealers to sell straight off the lot to anyone.
Orders from customers or dealers are speculated to start in early May, but no official announcement.
I’m at my second dealership now and they say they have already placed 9 customer orders and are supposedly building my order now.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
I’m at my second dealership now and they say they have already placed 9 customer orders and are supposedly building my order now.
If you ordered an LE that might be possible... otherwise, they have just lined up the orders to process them when ordering opens up.

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Let us know if you actually place an order. That would be great if you could. Haven’t heard of anyone being able to yet though.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Let us know if you have a VON. Vehicle Order Number.
Sponsored