Think banks will open on 4/19?

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I called the first number I found online and it was a number for authorized dealers only, but the rep was nice enough to answer some questions I had. He didn't have a lot of information. My main question was concerning the electronic brake controller. That call was back in early March.

This is not the number I called, but this is the number for Mopar Customer Care: 800-399-2668

Here's the website with contact info: https://fcacommunity.force.com/Mopar/s/article/How-do-I-contact-Mopar1
Good deal. Thanks much, greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
I was processing an insurance change for one of my clients who was picking up a Cherokee so I ask the rep if he new anything about the gladiator he said he was able to pull up the gladiator in his system to build
He said he would have one of his sales guys reach out. So I immediately emailed the Dealership I had been working with and received this response

Hi James,

The launch was only open for a day and has been filled at this time. You would have to wait for ordering to open, as of yet we were told the end of May. Pricing is not firm from the factory until the actual vehicle is built.

FFFFFFFFF###!!! End of May?!!
Wtf FCA?! Just take my damn money already!

NYR_4_LIFE

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Never did get a call from the other dealership’s sales rep I’m just hoping it’s not the end of May I’m get conflicting stories from my local dealerships it’s actually funny how they can be this unorganized. But I am hearing closer to the beginning of May. only one dealership said the end of May. If that means anything in this mass of confusion. Almost feel bad for sales guy I don’t How high can work under those conditions I would be pissed.
Sponsored