Sponsored

My white Gladiator Rubicon delivered!

Roddy13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Honestly OP what is your user name... I read it an hour ago and hadnt had a coffee. I left the site, drank some coffee, was thinking back to this post. Spit my coffee out all over the elevator and a small dog named Wanda as I recounted what i think your user name says..

I just came back here and re-read it a few times... honestly... WTFF??? :CWL::LOL::whatsgoingon::whatsgoingon::movember::lipssealed:

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Honestly OP what is your user name... I read it an hour ago and hadnt had a coffee. I left the site, drank some coffee, was thinking back to this post. Spit my coffee out all over the elevator and a small dog named Wanda as I recounted what i think your user name says..

I just came back here and re-read it a few times... honestly... WTFF??? :CWL::LOL::whatsgoingon::whatsgoingon::movember::lipssealed:
Dude, my curiosity has been peaked also. Not sure he meant it that way but................now we must know.

Roddy13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Dude, my curiosity has been peaked also. Not sure he meant it that way but................now we must know.
LOL I know right!?? I showed a few co-workers and things got a bit crazy around here. I'm still laughing

Sponsored

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU
Congrats OP!!! Jeep/FCA dealerships in NorCal are usually the last to get anything new. I have yet to see the Gladiator in person! Also the sales guys are clueless when they will be in :headbang:

OP
OP
Boy Toy's Toy

Boy Toy's Toy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Jeep GC Overland, 2010 Dodge Charger R/T, 1999 Jeep GC Laredo, Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet
83472B63-5E72-4A94-B1A5-D164B8DC13B6.jpeg
Had to get some mud on her. Handles like a dream off road. Not a lot of mud because it is pretty wet mud so it drips off. A little loose on the highway due to the lift and 33” tires, also mpg (if you care) is not as advertised due to the aforementioned additions. But she is awesome! Some dude leaned all the way out his window just to see it. Another dude cut me off at the gas station just to ask what it was.

Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Back, she has more mud....
A317BF3F-C5A4-417E-8C0B-1959ED72F5C4.jpeg
64402B08-A855-462C-B98F-73D0DC6A5D79.jpeg
Wow, that first pic had just the wrong angle, I had to look twice as I thought you tore your front fender off already.

OP
OP
Boy Toy's Toy

Boy Toy's Toy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Jeep GC Overland, 2010 Dodge Charger R/T, 1999 Jeep GC Laredo, Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet
Looks awesome!

How do you feel about the acceleration? and steering?
Sufficient, not a Hemi like I have had in my previous two cars but not bad at all. Steering is good, not super tight like a wrangler but better than a truck for sure! Backing up though is like a truck though, damn near hit my wife’s car yesterday backing into the driveway...

Comes standard with a rubicon.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
Comes standard with a rubicon.
Hmmm. I wonder if the JT Rubicon has more lift than a JLU Rubicon due to breakover and departure angles. Explains the Fox shocks too.

OP
OP
Boy Toy's Toy

Boy Toy's Toy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, that first pic had just the wrong angle, I had to look twice as I thought you tore your front fender off already.
Yeah that would suck. Btw, had to make a quick trip back into town, grabbed some more mud on the way. Taking her through the paces tomorrow though, well, as much as Virginia can throw at her. Currently at my buddies cabin in Shenandoah Valley.
Sponsored