Gladiator Pricing Calculator WorkSheet

JTGlad

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
@RTDNECO thank you so much for the sheet. I was able to negotiate a great deal on my order!
Sponsored

Jeepfreak

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Can anyone tell me generally how much is the price difference between mrsp and dealer? I priced out what I want for the gladiator Rubicon with the options I want coming out to around 58K.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
The first post has a worksheet. Open it and fill it out to see MSRP and invoice.

NYR_4_LIFE

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
how accurate are these invoice prices
i used the spread sheet and my build came to MSRP price of 55750 then inputted invoice prices it came to 51025 with my affiliate code -1% it came to 50514 just heard back from my first dealer they gave me a price of 52004.70 that was with my affiliate code

terrordbn

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Edition, 2020 Jeep Granite Crystal Gladiator Launch Edition (on order)
Vehicle Showcase
how accurate are these invoice prices
i used the spread sheet and my build came to MSRP price of 55750 then inputted invoice prices it came to 51025 with my affiliate code -1% it came to 50514 just heard back from my first dealer they gave me a price of 52004.70 that was with my affiliate code
Don't forget the Destination Charge of $1495. I missed that when using the spreadsheet earlier this week....

Aaron

Sponsored

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
There is a little bug with the spreadsheet. The Rubicon 6% and 7% are not included in the total if you copy the amount onto the same row. If you know Excel it's not a hard fix ... Just wanted to make sure to mention it in case you see the same issue.
Wonderful spreadsheet though. Excellent work.

OP
OP
RTDNECO

RTDNECO

First Name
Artie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
There is a little bug with the spreadsheet. The Rubicon 6% and 7% are not included in the total if you copy the amount onto the same row. If you know Excel it's not a hard fix ... Just wanted to make sure to mention it in case you see the same issue.
Wonderful spreadsheet though. Excellent work.

Appreciate the kind words! Are you using the most recent version? I typically edit the first post with a date/description then upload a new copy of the spreadsheet.

The newest version now includes a payment calculator for each trim. I can’t seem to replicate the bug you’re seeing.

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
Appreciate the kind words! Are you using the most recent version? I typically edit the first post with a date/description then upload a new copy of the spreadsheet.

The newest version now includes a payment calculator for each trim. I can’t seem to replicate the bug you’re seeing.
Yes, I just downloaded it yesterday.
It's actually just the tax calculation that is missing a couple of the rows:

FCoAcMO.png

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
Add on suggestion. In the spreadsheet under the you could also add 2 more rows for total calculation
- Title Fee
- Plate Fee

Maybe dealer fee's but I didn't add a row for that.

PriceSheet.JPG

JwadsRenegade

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon, 2016 Grand Cherokee
Edit 4.23.19: Added a finance/monthly payment calculator to the bottom of each sheet.

Edit 4.9.19: Added 6% and 7% off invoice. The FOUR (4) trims are on separate sheets.

Edit 4.9.19: Formatting.

Edit 4.8.19: Updated spreadsheet with invoice pricing provided by @Travis@TriCityJeep

Edit 3.30.19: This is an update to my 'SWAG Gladiator Pricing' worksheet I posted in February. Invoice pricing is still a guess at this point.

As with the first version, feel free to edit as you see fit. The estimated invoice is a basic calculation which you can adjust with a new formula percentage. Let me know if you find any errors or pricing issues and I'll re-upload to this first post.

Enjoy!
THIS. IS. AWESOME! Thank you.

Did a quick modification to this spreadsheet (added an "if" function) for ease of picking options (vs manually input for pricing). Also added a column to include both MSRP and Invoice as I like to see comparisons. I could share this with you if you'd like to provide another update.

Gladiator Pricing.JPG

Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Very nice work, though I'm curious why not just do this in Google Sheets... the formula between Excel & Sheets is minimal, and it is much easier to share and update. (Also it'd be nice to see it auto-calculate prices rather than the red NOTE cell that forces you to overwrite formula.)

I'll take a stab at both and add them here.

To use this, open the link below, then choose to Copy Sheet. Once it's in YOUR Drive you'll be able to check boxes or edit any of the light yellow cells.

Edit: I've updated and cleaned up some formatting. Put in logic for fields that require another option to be selected, or adjusted the prices based on other selections. eg. Cold weather is more expensive with an Automatic Transmission.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lNPLxHPGh_onZPcqoOjKGjXe0qJBNV8PGdqvKFb1xbE/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Doolin64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Audi A4
Thank you to those who put the time to put this together. Now I have a good idea of what to negotiate too.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
This was very helpful when I went in to the dealership.

That being said, Active Safety Group pricing is a bit off from the website. It says 995 on the excel sheet but it's 895.

Also, it seems to be calculated this way, but do you pay sales tax on the destination fee? If so, then it's fine. If not, then that calculation is off.

Thank you for the creation though!

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
This was very helpful when I went in to the dealership.

That being said, Active Safety Group pricing is a bit off from the website. It says 995 on the excel sheet but it's 895.

Also, it seems to be calculated this way, but do you pay sales tax on the destination fee? If so, then it's fine. If not, then that calculation is off.

Thank you for the creation though!
I can only speak for my Google Sheets version, but it's based on Excel. It's $995 for Active Safety by default, but if you have the LED lighting package then it drops the price to $895 (it says it in the red comment box in Excel, my version throws a message up in the box if you select Active Safety and adjusts the price automatically if you have LED lighting already selected.
Sponsored