Sponsored

BLACK Gladiator JT Club

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Seemed like yesterday was a bad day to take off. We got a black Overland in, and it was gone before noon.

The pictures highlight all the cool things on this Overland. Including the Bluetooth speaker, and the lack of the cargo management system.

]
How did the speaker sound?

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
4397ED91-36AD-4A46-84E7-EF3A9AC915D5.jpeg
Hey 2020Jeep you might want to consider the APS Drop Step bars. They make them for the Wrangler and they told me that they would make them for the Gladiator. I think they look great on a Wrangler. But hey that’s just my opinion. Real Truck carries the APS products. See their site:

www.realtruck.com
If they made those for the JLs I would order a set today for my wife’s wrangler.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
If they made those for the JLs I would order a set today for my wife’s wrangler.
Check the Real Truck web site. I believe they listed them for the 2018 Wranglers but not the 2019 Wranglers. Perhaps they gotta get caught up for the 2019 model year. You can also do what I did and go directly to APS and pick their brains about this nice looking step bar. They will tell you the same thing that they told me, that they can’t sell to me directly, that I gotta buy from a distributor of theirs like Real Truck. But hopefully they will give you an update on a 2019 Wrangler (if that’s what your better half has) or when they will have one ready for a Gladiator.

Sponsored

Sponsored