Sponsored

What is there to know about RIPP superchargers?

Blisskiss

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I know it'll void warrantly, and that it will require some beefy parts like a good drive shaft. What else is there to know about RIPP supercargers? TIA!
Sponsored

eddybarba

First Name
eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Demon Motor Swap,2018 JLUR RIPP S/C, 2015 JKUR 392 swap w RIPP S/C, 2020 Porsche Macan S, 2017 F250 6.7, 2016 Nissan GTR
Vehicle Showcase
You won't need to change any suspension or drivetrain parts b/c of the RIPP. The auto is good for approx 500hp. The SC won't change anything functionality wise, only need to do the regular upgrades you'd need if upgrading tires, suspension, etc.

My RIPP has been running perfectly since January. I'll be able to really beat on it at EJS this year and see how it holds up out there. Miami's flat roads don't do much to stress test anything

Jeep Rigg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT-RU Sting Gray, 2014 Toyota 4-Runner
I know it'll void warrantly, and that it will require some beefy parts like a good drive shaft. What else is there to know about RIPP supercargers? TIA!
A few months ago I drove a lifted JK with 35" tires and a RIPP SC. It set me in the seat more than I thought it would have. I have been waiting to see when RIPP will release a kit for the JT. I'll be ordering one for sure.

OP
OP
Blisskiss

Blisskiss

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
A few months ago I drove a lifted JK with 35" tires and a RIPP SC. It set me in the seat more than I thought it would have. I have been waiting to see when RIPP will release a kit for the JT. I'll be ordering one for sure.
Don't forget to dm me with any need to know info. I plan on doing the same

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
You won't need to change any suspension or drivetrain parts b/c of the RIPP. The auto is good for approx 500hp. The SC won't change anything functionality wise, only need to do the regular upgrades you'd need if upgrading tires, suspension, etc.

My RIPP has been running perfectly since January. I'll be able to really beat on it at EJS this year and see how it holds up out there. Miami's flat roads don't do much to stress test anything
Eddy, how has the RIPP affected your fuel economy?