Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Construction Manager
Vehicle Showcase
It’s becoming more and more obvious that women have all but taken over the Jeep Wrangler. We all saw it coming since the day the TJ was released. Every facebook group is slap full of women in Jeeps. They don’t just roll around in stockers either.. oh no! They dump cash into those mofo’s. This Gladiator is a gift to us. To us men who have stood by the Wrangler all these years and watched it slowly turn into a fulfillment of the dreams of little girls everywhere. A dream that was instilled in them ever since Barbie rolled out in a Jeep. So please. Please let us have the Gladiator. I swear.. if I see a white Gladiator on the road with pink plastic grill inserts and headlight rings, I’m going to drive my Gladiator straight to the dealership and trade it in for a god damn VW Bug, then pull in my garage and shut the door, roll down the windows, rev it up to 2000rpm, and sleep...
Sponsored

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
I don't subscribe to this theory at all. The more the merrier. I could never understand how some people feel certain cars define masculinity/femininity/insecurities/etc... It's a car/truck/automobile to enjoy according to the owner's whim with all the mods pink or not ;)

A lot of my friends love driving my gf's lime green VW Bug convertible because of all the mods in it and it drives like a race car LOL
And yes, it even has eye lashes on the lights up front hahaha

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
It’s becoming more and more obvious that women have all but taken over the Jeep Wrangler. We all saw it coming since the day the TJ was released. Every facebook group is slap full of women in Jeeps. They don’t just roll around in stockers either.. oh no! They dump cash into those mofo’s. This Gladiator is a gift to us. To us men who have stood by the Wrangler all these years and watched it slowly turn into a fulfillment of the dreams of little girls everywhere. A dream that was instilled in them ever since Barbie rolled out in a Jeep. So please. Please let us have the Gladiator. I swear.. if I see a white Gladiator on the road with pink plastic grill inserts and headlight rings, I’m going to drive my Gladiator straight to the dealership and trade it in for a god damn VW Bug, then pull in my garage and shut the door, roll down the windows, rev it up to 2000rpm, and sleep...

Besides plain being an asshole, you also have a the most hideous mod possible on your JK. New Jeeper rule, anyone with a grumper grill gives up the right to comment on the Jeep’s of others.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Chicks in trucks are hot. Chicks in Jeeps are hot. Chicks in Jeep Trucks are super hot.
Jeeps, some babes get it.
sarah-connor_.jpg

others not so much.................
tenor.png

5 bonus points to who gets the movie first!

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
I dunno man, sounds to me like there are other issues here. Me, I'm an inclusive kinda guy and frankly I don't care who you wanna cuddle in the night or how you want that cuddling to work; what's important to me is being happy with your rig and your life. If a young woman wants to have some magenta pink and teal decals made up to totally barbie out their rig what does it matter to you? If a nice lesbian couple wants to hitch a uhaul to it and fill the bed with golden retrievers and move to their dream home in the country is it really going to effect you? What if we all decided to plastidip our rigs pink for breast cancer awareness? What if instead of truck nutz it's disco balls? What if the only person willing to pull your jeep out of the mud bug is a small asian woman who has a 10.5k hydro winch and enough rigging gear to raise the titanic?

More gladiators out the door and on the road means more product development, product support, aftermarket availability and everything that come with it.

Sponsored

Moonridge

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass
Vehicle Showcase
This has to be a troll post right? Girls love Jeeps, and some girls love trucks. Who am I to say that you can't own it? Besides if more girls buy Gladiators that means more Gladiators sales, more Gladiator sales means more support from Jeep, more support from Jeep means that we can have the Gladiator for a long time.

OP
OP
Wormzilla4u

Wormzilla4u

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Construction Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Besides plain being an asshole, you also have a the most hideous mod possible on your JK. New Jeeper rule, anyone with a grumper grill gives up the right to comment on the Jeep’s of others.
Dude. You don’t get to talk. Your first vehicle listed is an XJ. Get off this forum now. Don’t say another word. Just go.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.