Sponsored

FYI: Tread Lightly Discount Signup Summary (FCA Program)

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
I've got a question for those of you who've actually completed a purchase with Tread Lightly (even on another vehicle). What info has to match between TL and your order along the way?

Understand Full Legal Name/DOB need to match to get into https://www.fcausaffiliates.com to get a CN. Then it asks you for an address. Does this address need to match TL, the order, or do all 3 need to match?

I'm guessing the address you enter for the CN needs to match the order when you pick the vehicle up, and doesn't need to match TL (since at that point FCA doesn't care if you are using TL or any other affiliate program).

I've hit 30 days with TL so I can get my CN now (not a rush since Granite LEs are still several months out for arrival). When I signed up for TL, I used my CA mailing address. When I ordered my JT, I used my OR street address. I guess I have time to do a change of address with TL if needed...
I believe it has to match the address you used to sign up for TL. You can use that and get the control number. I don't think the dealers care what address it is etc as long as your name matches the name on the order. You should be fine with that. This is something you really don't have to worry as long as you have the control number. You get a PDF file with the control number, date issued and the expiration date (one year from the issue date). They also say that this offer can be combined with other incentives offered at the dealership etc...
Sponsored

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
Does any one have any actual confirmation that the tread lightly discount will be accepted for the JT. Just placed my order from the dealer today and they said that Tread Lightly does not apply to the JT.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Does any one have any actual confirmation that the tread lightly discount will be accepted for the JT. Just placed my order from the dealer today and they said that Tread Lightly does not apply to the JT.
Ummmmm, good question, just found this.
+ 2020 MY Ineligible Models: Gladiator
"https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/dam/affiliate-rewards/docs/ProgramRules.pdf"
maybe its the revision date? Revision Dates: January 3, 2019 + April 10, 2019

What gives?

Blisskiss

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Some dealers like Kent will honor it regardless

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
"
Thank you for your interest in the Affiliate Rewards program. Currently, the Jeep Gladiator is NOT eligible in the Affiliate program. I have include a copy of the program rules. Look on page two for 2020 ineligible vehicles. Please reach out if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Warmly,

Rhonda"

this is updated to 4/10/19, see pdf below, i probably shouldn't have posted this, but i would double check with your dealers that they'll honor affiliate rewards before committing the dough.

houston-we-have-a-problem-31508469.png

Attachments

Sponsored

stevenw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
That's what I'm saying, it does not say that like yours. Looks like I'll call them, thank you for the response.
You can repost my posting. This is the fact. THERE IS NO SPECIAL INCENTIVES AT THIS TIME FOR GLADIATOR. THOSE DEALERS OFFERING FACTORY INCENTIVES ARE TRYING TO BAIT YOU IN. DONT FALL FOR IT! LIKE 7% OFF INVOICE IS A TOTAL COME ON! If the unit is eligible FOR FFP /TREAD LIGHTLY and your dealer sells the vehicle 1% behind invoice it gets reimbursed 2%...so the dealer makes 1% over plus the holdback. But that’s only on eligible vehicle. Gladiator is NOT eligible.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
You can repost my posting. This is the fact. THERE IS NO SPECIAL INCENTIVES AT THIS TIME FOR GLADIATOR. THOSE DEALERS OFFERING FACTORY INCENTIVES ARE TRYING TO BAIT YOU IN. DONT FALL FOR IT! LIKE 7% OFF INVOICE IS A TOTAL COME ON! If the unit is eligible FOR FFP /TREAD LIGHTLY and your dealer sells the vehicle 1% behind invoice it gets reimbursed 2%...so the dealer makes 1% over plus the holdback. But that’s only on eligible vehicle. Gladiator is NOT eligible.
I have a bill of sale with 7% under invoice so I guess it’s not just bait...

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

since41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee, Trackhawk, RAM DT,
Dealers can sell a vehicle for any price they want. But yes there will be a lot of dealers doing a bait and switch once they are "aware" of the FCA backed incentives not being eligible on the Gladiator. Travis from Tri City is a prime example of a dealer who is giving buyers up to 7% under invoice when financed through them. He must have an unorthodox way of making up the money on the backside.

Dhameltime316

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep JK Willys
Heres the thing. I have been in contact with a local dealership. Currently, the TL & Jeep affiliate pricing is not available on the Gladiators.

Hopefully, someone can give me a few tips on getting a Gladiator local to me for 7% below! The only thing I can get right now is a few hundred dollars under the sticker price! Does anyone have any tips? My LCD sent me this! And said that whenever we use TL or any affiliate, if Jeep is overing it, then you must click on "affiliate" pricing to get the 1% below invoice pricing. Very clear and upfront....just disaspointed that TL was offering this and really who knows when Jeep will be honoring TL discounts or ANY rebates!

While I hate buying cars, I can not fault my LCD for trying to make a few dollars on the newest, hottest, vehicle out there! Still a bit mad that I can not get my TL discount. Its a good cause and everything, just misrepresented a bit. :(
222.JPG

Multiple places have told me that they would honor the affiliate program because they get reimbursed cash back from korporate so It would be stupid to not honor it. This is how I know its definitely not available.

To the people who got 7% UNDER the invoice, could you verify the amounts paid? Do you have an actual copy of the factory invoice so we can see that there is a chance out there of getting that? I hate doing this stuff and dealing with these evil dealers!!!

Last edited:

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Heres the thing. I have been in contact with a local dealership. Currently, the TL & Jeep affiliate pricing is not available on the Gladiators.

Hopefully, someone can give me a few tips on getting a Gladiator local to me for 7% below! The only thing I can get right now is a few hundred dollars under the sticker price! Does anyone have any tips? My LCD sent me this! And said that whenever we use TL or any affiliate, if Jeep is overing it, then you must click on "affiliate" pricing to get the 1% below invoice pricing. Very clear and upfront....just disaspointed that TL was offering this and really who knows when Jeep will be honoring TL discounts or ANY rebates!

While I hate buying cars, I can not fault my LCD for trying to make a few dollars on the newest, hottest, vehicle out there! Still a bit mad that I can not get my TL discount. Its a good cause and everything, just misrepresented a bit. :(
222.JPG

Multiple places have told me that they would honor the affiliate program because they get reimbursed cash back from korporate so It would be stupid to not honor it. This is how I know its definitely not available.

To the people who got 7% UNDER the invoice, could you verify the amounts paid? Do you have an actual copy of the factory invoice so we can see that there is a chance out there of getting that? I hate doing this stuff and dealing with these evil dealers!!!
Depends on the dealer what they will price at. Not every dealer will go 7% under invoice. Some of us will have a bit of a drive to pick up our JT. You have to weigh whether you want to stay local or willing to travel a bit for a good deal. Usually if you do the math, it's worth a drive.

Usually the discount dealers are high volume, and make a little money on a lot of vehicles. Your local dealer may not sell as many vehicles, so need to make more per sale.

You can look at these threads to see the real discounts forum members are getting:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...below-invoice-motor-inn-of-spirit-lake.15177/
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/up-to-7-off-in-idaho.14694/
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/any-texas-dealers-matching-ncs-7-off-msrp.15405/
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/up-to-7-off-invoice-in-nc.14418/

BSingleton

First Name
Brian Singleton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep LE Gladiator (ordered) 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT
Got home from a 5 day Florida golf vacation and my Tread Lightly membership package and letter arrived while I was gone!

The letter specifically states the FCA Affiliate Rewards Program eligibility for

A44634FE-F7B5-433A-A39D-194E9CFFAB70.jpeg
Sponsored