Canadian Orders

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Hey all,

New to this forum semi new to the world of Jeep. Absolutely stoked to say that Ive built and ordered my white Rubi from a dealership in Southern Ontario on Monday.
I havent seen any threads regarding Canadian specific ordering so I thought it would be a good idea for the Canadian boys and girls to have something to post in.

That being said, is there anyone here that has ordered was given an ETA on delivery? Also, what is everyone below the border being told as an ETA after ordering?
Sponsored

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Hey all,

New to this forum semi new to the world of Jeep. Absolutely stoked to say that Ive built and ordered my white Rubi from a dealership in Southern Ontario on Monday.
I havent seen any threads regarding Canadian specific ordering so I thought it would be a good idea for the Canadian boys and girls to have something to post in.

That being said, is there anyone here that has ordered was given an ETA on delivery? Also, what is everyone below the border being told as an ETA after ordering?
Nice congrats. Which dealership did you order from? I havenā€™t yet as Iā€™m getting a late availability colour. Welcome to the forums.

OP
OP
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice congrats. Which dealership did you order from? I havenā€™t yet as Iā€™m getting a late availability colour. Welcome to the forums.

Right on, what colour is that?

Thanks for the welcome and I got it from Bustard Chrysler in Waterloo. As far as I know Im the only order in any of the dealerships in town.

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Jeep Comanche, 2002 Ford Excursion 7.3, 2008 Jeep WK 3.0crd
Occupation
Card-Player
I skipped the line and ordered mine April 27th by modifying an incoming dealer unit. Ship date May 26th. Since then the dealer warned me (as there were some omissions from my unit - could not get granite gray or steel bumper) if I wanted to change for those the influx of new orders would cause significant delays... not sure if an empty 'threat' or fact.

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
I skipped the line and ordered mine April 27th by modifying an incoming dealer unit. Ship date May 26th. Since then the dealer warned me (as there were some omissions from my unit - could not get granite gray or steel bumper) if I wanted to change for those the influx of new orders would cause significant delays... not sure if an empty 'threat' or fact.
The steel bumper is available on the Mopar accessories site if you are interested in it. Which is surprising considering they arenā€™t allowing orders to be placed with them right now.
https://store.mopar.com/accessories...bumper_front_3_piece_assembly_82215121AB.html

Sponsored

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Card-Player
The steel bumper is available on the Mopar accessories site if you are interested in it. Which is surprising considering they arenā€™t allowing orders to be placed with them right now.
https://store.mopar.com/accessories...bumper_front_3_piece_assembly_82215121AB.html
I noticed! It is probably for the better as I am sure there is a good aftermarket selection as well ;)

Having all options to choose from was the most difficult part of the process... I sold my house for a JT (well not really but its what part of my net will be going to)

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
I noticed! It is probably for the better as I am sure there is a good aftermarket selection as well ;)

Having all options to choose from was the most difficult part of the process... I sold my house for a JT (well not really but its what part of my net will be going to)
Nice! I didnā€™t sell my house but I did refinance it to get a better rate and a shorter term. Main driving factor was to save money there to justify buying a gladiator. :like:

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Card-Player
Note: Chrysler just amended the program rules for Employees , Affilliates, Friends, Preferred and Employee Choice.

The 2020 Gladiators will not be eligible for these programs.

As per email from SM at Milton Chrysler

Well that sucks for Canadian Discount options....

pcar-yvr

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Hey fellow Canadians. Iā€™m in Vancouver.

One of local dealerships called me on Monday to let me know the order banks were open and my Billet Rubicon was ordered same day. They gave me a VON number but I havenā€™t bothered tracking yet.

With 25,000 US orders in before ours, Iā€™m suspecting will be about 4 - 5 months before Iā€™m wheeling it. Kind of sux because I really wanted it for a camping trip this summer.

OP
OP
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I spoke with my dealer today and was told between 3 weeks to 3 months lol. I find it a huge shame that Chrysler didnt plan this out a bit better to get us rolling in these for the summer. I feel like its 99% of why I'm buying it?

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I spoke with my dealer today and was told between 3 weeks to 3 months lol. I find it a huge shame that Chrysler didnt plan this out a bit better to get us rolling in these for the summer. I feel like its 99% of why I'm buying it?
Itā€™s a 2020 you will get it well before summer 2020.

Mrtempura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜03 Mini Cooper / ā€˜73 Datsun 240z
So I visited Southbank Dodge today and test drove one of the Sport Sā€™ they had on their lot. Theyā€™re going to get a Rubicon next week which is what Iā€™m looking to order.

My takeaways from speaking to the sales manager:
- no option to lease the truck
- option for 90 day deferred payments
- southbank is firm on selling the trucks at msrp, no markup but firm on no discounts either...

*Except:
- they would offer FCA affiliate discounts
- SM wasnā€™t sure if there would be military discounts but would have to call FCA to see

Bad iPhone pic, but uploaded is the spec sheet of the Rubi they have coming in next week.

Iā€™m in no rush but ideally Iā€™d like to get the Jeep before the first snowfall this winter. Do you guys think there would be further discounts and incentives the longer I wait?

A81A5018-6C87-4C47-A6E4-AE00B92E1A34.jpeg

OP
OP
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iā€™m in no rush but ideally Iā€™d like to get the Jeep before the first snowfall this winter. Do you guys think there would be further discounts and incentives the longer I wait?

A81A5018-6C87-4C47-A6E4-AE00B92E1A34.jpeg
My dealer informed me that I would be eligible for any incentives that are introduced up to the day I pick up my truck. Im going to try calling FCA Canada and getting some sort of update on when production will start for orders.

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Card-Player
I found three dealerships offering an average of 8% below MRSP in the west end of the Greater Toronto Area, plus the one Igan has been sharing out in Calgary who is offering $500 above invoice. I'd wait and get exactly what you want.

So far there is no FCA family discount on the 2020 (apparently wont be until 2020 unless something big changes).

If the dealer in Milton where I ordered my modified pre-spec from, who did verbally promise to offer the best possible price available by the time the truck arrives, doesn't budge when its time to firm the deal Ill be walking. Its a lot of change to lose!!!
Sponsored