Sponsored

BLACK Gladiator JT Club

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
REALLY like the debadging!!!
Am I currently learning that the tailgate is not embossed?!? It’s simply a sticker badge!?! So it would be easy to put a led glow... or maybe a not so great idea!!!
Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Am I currently learning that the tailgate is not embossed?!? It’s simply a sticker badge!?! So it would be easy to put a led glow... or maybe a not so great idea!!!
Looks like a big version of the side logo from what I can tell. Looks so good with all the red gone!

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like a big version of the side logo from what I can tell. Looks so good with all the red gone!
The Jeep tailgate logo is a paradox... they removed the front Jeep logo above the 7-slot grille on the JL because they said that we can recognize a Jeep without seeing the brand name, but they put a large Jeep badge on the tailgate after removing the iconic spare wheel!!!
:jk:

Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
The Jeep tailgate logo is a paradox... they removed the front Jeep logo above the 7-slot grille on the JL because they said that we can recognize a Jeep without seeing the brand name, but they put a large Jeep badge on the tailgate after removing the iconic spare wheel!!!
:jk:
I guess following that logic, it's the spare wheel that lets people know it's a Jeep. So they had to logo it or we'd get confused with an Audi or something?

Sponsored