Sponsored

Rubicon Fenders?

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
I have a Sport S with Max Tow on order and i was planning on having a 2" lift and 35s installed before i pick it up. While tire shopping i have found some good deals on 37s where the price is pretty much the same for either size.

I prefer the look of the 37 but i am curios if i would have to have the Rubicon flares to run that size of a tire. Sorry if this is an ignorant question. i have very little experience in this area.

Most all of the build outs i'm seeing are on the Rubicons. very few Sport models
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I have a Sport S with Max Tow on order and i was planning on having a 2" lift and 35s installed before i pick it up. While tire shopping i have found some good deals on 37s where the price is pretty much the same for either size.

I prefer the look of the 37 but i am curios if i would have to have the Rubicon flares to run that size of a tire. Sorry if this is an ignorant question. i have very little experience in this area.

Most all of the build outs i'm seeing are on the Rubicons. very few Sport models
i'm there with ya buddy! Need some info about rubicon fenders. I believe to do a 35" without lift you'll need rubicon or aftermarket fenders, With 2" lift and 37s, i'm assuming you'll aslo need new fenders.

But where can us sport S guys get em?

Before pricing came out so many guys were saying how they want a sport S with Max Tow and to build up a "better than rubicon". Is it just too early for this shenanigans?

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Sir Robert of Plywood (@Rob_Quadratec ) any news on new fenders for the sport s clan? Will the rubicon fenders fit the Sport S, just take old ones off, put new ones on?
Sponsored