Sponsored

Sunshades

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I used a DIY shade, then a Spider shade on my JK. Loved both, very useful since I left the roof off 9mo out of the year.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
JTop is the best made IMO. Also, you don’t have to lower the windshield to install it. The only problem with them is that it’s a small operation in Texas and it takes a while for them to deliver orders.

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
I used a DIY shade, then a Spider shade on my JK. Loved both, very useful since I left the roof off 9mo out of the year.
Interesting to learn there are others beside SPIDER ! Only a few years ago (when I 1st thought about getting a Wrangler)
Seems SPIDER was "THE" go to for this sort of thing ! Apparently that idea was wrong ? So, competition is good, makes all 3 produce better products ( we hope ! ) .

Kt_gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Forester XT
Anyone know what the dimension are of a JL 2D full (front and rear) sunshade are? 4DR? I wonder if either will fit or be close enough for a JT.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Anyone know what the dimension are of a JL 2D full (front and rear) sunshade are? 4DR? I wonder if either will fit or be close enough for a JT.
Should - dimensions from the rear doors forward are the same for both vehicles

TlukeTX

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I'm hoping @JTopsUSA comes out with something. Their tops look better than anything else.

https://www.jtopsusa.com
I emailed Jtops. They said they don't have measurements for the JT yet but plan to make one soon. They said to watch their FB page for more info. So...we won't see one for a few months at least
Sponsored