Sponsored

BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
I don’t think just saying his name works... not yet anyway... gotta tag him: @Bobs85Reny
Allow me to rephrase then......@Bobs85Reny, @Bobs85Reny hes our man, if he can’t photoshop the crap out of something, no one can...lol.
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
plus i'm just waiting for the day that @Bobs85Reny just blows his top and quits the forum because everybody wants him to make something special. He's like that special connection you have that you want to share with people, but secretively want to keep to yourself so that it doesn't go viral.

Bobs85Reny

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ7 Renegade, 81 Cj8 Scrammler, 84 CJ8 Scrambler, 89 YJ Laredo, 06 Wrangler LJ, 86 CJ7, 02 Liberty, 16 jeePatriot
plus i'm just waiting for the day that @Bobs85Reny just blows his top and quits the forum because everybody wants him to make something special. He's like that special connection you have that you want to share with people, but secretively want to keep to yourself so that it doesn't go viral.
Thanks I don't mind. I like doing this. If some of my renderings helps bring some of these concepts to the real world great. Working in cosmetic retouching can get very tedious and boring at times. This is an outlet to get away from that.

Sponsored

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Thanks @Bobs85Reny ...thought I was going to have to steal my 6 year old's markers and colors this weekend. Look forward to seeing it.

Reason I was wanting to see it mocked up is that I'm worried all the white/black combo was starting to look a bit too much...and I'd need to replace "RUBICON" with "STORMTROOPER"!

Thanks I don't mind. I like doing this. If some of my renderings helps bring some of these concepts to the real world great. Working in cosmetic retouching can get very tedious and boring at times. This is an outlet to get away from that.

Bobs85Reny

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ7 Renegade, 81 Cj8 Scrammler, 84 CJ8 Scrambler, 89 YJ Laredo, 06 Wrangler LJ, 86 CJ7, 02 Liberty, 16 jeePatriot
I was envisioning the challenger black and white t/a, though that has a black stripe down the side so not exactly the same. Did'nt think someone even good with photoshops could figure out that much detail.........
GladiatorWhite1.jpg

Sponsored

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Any chance you could take the 4 photos from yesterday in the below post and...

...edit this Bright White Gladiator Rubicon:
- black matte grille
- black matte tail light / tail gate center section (from tail light to tail light...like the Gladiator Wayout EJS)
- black matte side vent surround area on front fender
- black matte hood (raised Rubi hood center section only...between the hood vents)

Thanks!

2020_white_rubi_front_doors_top.jpg

2020_white_rubi_rear_doors_top.jpg

2020_white_rubi_front_nodoors_notop.jpg

2020_white_rubi_rear_nodoors_notop.jpg